Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

worst cards you have or applied for

The last post in this topic was posted 1399 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I heard Credit One is a stay away from card....

As well as first premier, i meant cards you have but have absolutely no use for

Edited by mrjuggalo9er

Discover

Very aggressive on fraud prevention. I got declined at Target and Nordstrom (even with the fraud alert text response enabled). Very discouraging to use.

Revolution Card - Got it and it was cancelled a month later when Revolution went out of business. Found out about it when I was declined at Murphy USA. At least I carried a backup or two.

Walmart

Care Credit

With your scores, you should have way more than $900 on Walmart and $800 on Care Credit. Have you called the UW for CLIs on those accounts?

Walmart

Care Credit

With your scores, you should have way more than $900 on Walmart and $800 on Care Credit. Have you called the UW for CLIs on those accounts?

What do you hate about CareCredit? My mom just got approved for the same amount and if there is something she should lookout for please let me know. Thanks!!

Secured WF.

I've had wells fargo for 6 months was my first card, Ive never had issue.. I bank with them as well...

The problem is it will take a long, long time to graduate even though you have a perfect credit now.

Why all the hating on the discover it card? It's my favorite card and the only one I carry a balance on since I don't have any interest for the first year and a half, no interest for the first year and a half, free transunion Fico every month, 5% cash back, when they do gas I get back like $35-40 a month, they do CLI without any hard pulls and do it automatically, am I missing something here?

Rebuilding cards that sucked for me: open sky - never graduates and they never will give any CLI, Merrick bank secured sucked pretty good too, although they do give a free transunion Fico score every month, and of course you never want to get a credit one or first premier card, they are just fee farmers and they cards are even illegal in some states like New York, fingerhut was a good rebuilding card for me no fees and they do automatic CLI although I never used it except once to buy an electric razor. And Capital one plat is ok in my opinion eventually it graduated Into a venture card with no annual fee and good flying rewards, can't complain there

Why all the hating on the discover it card? It's my favorite card and the only one I carry a balance on since I don't have any interest for the first year and a half, no interest for the first year and a half, free transunion Fico every month, 5% cash back, when they do gas I get back like $35-40 a month, they do CLI without any hard pulls and do it automatically, am I missing something here?

Yeah, it's my favourite, too. The only thing to complain is the luv button doesn't work for me, I have to wait at least 6 months for a tiny CLI.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's my favourite, too. The only thing to complain is the luv button doesn't work for me, I have to wait at least 6 months for a tiny CLI.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Yea they did mine automatically but didn't go up much even after running thousands through it ever month it went from 6000-7500 at the 6 month mark but oh well at the time it was my highest line

Why all the hating on the discover it card? am I missing something here?

Yes

You have a fingerhut in your signature, so your expectations are set very low

Dell

Duck

Revolution

double cashback on EVERYTHING promo for a year. Routine 12 month at 0% purchase APR just for asking. Reliably good cs. Excellent product, a best in class.

Edited by virtualtreasure

The last post in this topic was posted 1399 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.