Stupid but Important Question

The last post in this topic was posted 2133 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So back many many many years ago i sold and bought items on ebay. i wasnt a big seller or anything just once in a while i would sell my car audio equipment or my old sell phones. I was more of a buyer then anything. Anyway. I haven't been on ebay in sometime now and today i decided i would go and buy a scarf for my wife that she wanted. It was a give away item at a football game this past season and ebay is the only place to get one. * for a ridiculous amount of money i might add* So i logged in and i get a notice that my account is suspended/charged off. Apparently they never took 47.00 dollars from me for seller fees when it was setup to come right from my paypal account. Anyway my question is can they send me to collections for this? should i just pay the 47 bucks to be safe. i mean its been maybe 5 years if not more since i was on there.

anyone have any experience with this?

are the charges/fees legitimate i don't know to be honest its been 5 years. I never got any contact regarding this that i can ever remember. im sure if i did i would have paid it then.

I was living in fl i have since moved to NC and i think the SOL is 7 years. Nothing on my credit at all. i wouldnt have known about this had i not go on to buy the scarf.

I would pay it if it were me, but I had NO credit for the first 36yrs of life.

I don't play with little things that could, potentially take down what I have built.

The fact is, you could try to argue it with them & even win should they damage your credit, but is the cost of that happening worth $47?

JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last post in this topic was posted 2133 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.