Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

WalletHub's Free Daily Transunion Report

The last post in this topic was posted 1783 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Google Voice does not depend on your internet or power.

Once you sign up, the GV number will ring the "other" number of your choice, no matter where you happen to be.

How can I use Google Voice without internet or power? :dntknw:

you don't "use" it but its there answering your call and taking the message until your internet or power comes back. That's the beauty of the cloud.

Google Voice does not depend on your internet or power.

Once you sign up, the GV number will ring the "other" number of your choice, no matter where you happen to be.

How can I use Google Voice without internet or power? :dntknw:

you don't "use" it but its there answering your call and taking the message until your internet or power comes back. That's the beauty of the cloud.

Sure it does that. But how do you make a phone call if the internet or power is out? How can you use GV to phone the power company or internet company and report the outage? You can't. You're disconnected.

We only use our cell phone a few times a year, and these reporting these outages is one of the main reasons.

It makes no sense to me to say you can use GV without internet or power.

Hey everyone, has anyone been able to update their report since 2/9? I didn't get an update yesterday and I'm not getting an update today. I just want to see if it's just me or if it's happening to everyone. Thanks!

Hey everyone, has anyone been able to update their report since 2/9? I didn't get an update yesterday and I'm not getting an update today. I just want to see if it's just me or if it's happening to everyone. Thanks!

Try manually logging out on the site then log back in.

Same for me. Have logged out and back in on a variety of browsers and still no update.

They texted me and emailed me yesterday to let me know a new account was on my report. So that's why they want your phone number.

Last update 2-10

In other news Citi reports new accounts fast, 7 days.

The last post in this topic was posted 1783 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.