Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

WalletHub's Free Daily Transunion Report

The last post in this topic was posted 1787 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Interesting. Most TUI SP's are coded to chop all but two queries. It'll be interesting to see if in 66 days after signing up for WalletHub if anything *ahem* happens.

It refreshes every day for me. Very useful, because Credit Karma and most others only refresh every week, or month.

And No.. I don't use CK for Scores. It's a good way to track your reports though...

Interesting. Most TUI SP's are coded to chop all but two queries. It'll be interesting to see if in 66 days after signing up for WalletHub if anything *ahem* happens.

I and my handful of TU hards will report back if anything interesting happens.

Some TU SP's will remove everything...

I and my handful of TU hards will report back if anything interesting happens.

Me too, I have seven of those boogers - four of which were R* when B* passed away. First of which is supposed to die naturally in June, the others starting in January 2017.

Well I pulled a BD for TU, and this is what is showing, note two pulls on 2/2:

it's normal for them to show multiple in one day and then combine them a few days later.

Edited by shifter

When you sign up they make you give a cell phone number. (That's the step where I got blocked, and could not enrol.)

Do they call or text to the cell phone number you give? (A little? A lot? Or not at all?)

When you sign up they make you give a cell phone number. (That's the step where I got blocked, and could not enrol.)

Do they call or text to the cell phone number you give? (A little? A lot? Or not at all?)

Not at all.

When you sign up they make you give a cell phone number. (That's the step where I got blocked, and could not enrol.)Do they call or text to the cell phone number you give? (A little? A lot? Or not at all?)

Not at all.
I'm guessing they are going to call 49er guy a whole bunch.

When you sign up they make you give a cell phone number. (That's the step where I got blocked, and could not enrol.)Do they call or text to the cell phone number you give? (A little? A lot? Or not at all?)

Not at all.

It's a legitimate problem, if you have a pay as you go plan, and your cell phone is only for emergencies. A bunch of incoming spam calls/texts can wipe out your account. We never give this number to anyone for this reason.

Not at all.

It's a legitimate problem, if you have a pay as you go plan, and your cell phone is only for emergencies. A bunch of incoming spam calls/texts can wipe out your account. We never give this number to anyone for this reason.

I have a burner android with Metro PCS and it only cost me $30 a month for unlimited everything. Shop around

Guest fuzzywuzzy

It refreshes every day for me. Very useful, because Credit Karma and most others only refresh every week, or month.

And No.. I don't use CK for Scores. It's a good way to track your reports though...

It's a good way to track score trends too.

Not at all.

I have a burner android with Metro PCS and it only cost me $30 a month for unlimited everything. Shop around

Our phone is $10 per year. (T-Mobile pay as you go legacy version.) We almost never use it, but it is very important as an emergency backup. We don't want to lose that. That's the risk if we give out the number.

Guest fuzzywuzzy

Not at all.

Our phone is $10 per year. (T-Mobile pay as you go legacy version.) We almost never use it, but it is very important as an emergency backup. We don't want to lose that. That's the risk if we give out the number.

You don't have to provide your phone number. Just click continue without entering anything, and it will let you skip that part. That's what I did.

IndyPoolPlayer: "Sign up for Google voice and if you get calls on that number - throw it away"

Great advice, but we actually already did that, porting our landline number to a cell phone and then to Google Voice, and that is our main phone. (The "via cell phone" step is a technical requirement, and it should make the number look like a cell number, e.g. it can now receive texts.) GV is great. It's totally free, except for cheap international calls.

But GV doesn't work if we have power or internet outage. So our T-Mobile pay as you go is our backup which we almost never use.

-----------------------------
fuzzywuzzy:"You don't have to provide your phone number. Just click continue without entering anything, and it will let you skip that part. That's what I did."

I didn't even think of that! I'll try it!

fuzzywuzzy:"You don't have to provide your phone number. Just click continue without entering anything, and it will let you skip that part. That's what I did."

Bingo! I'm in! I just had to skip it. I really need to remember the "if you don't want to answer a question, just leave it blank" trick.

But GV doesn't work if we have power or internet outage. So our T-Mobile pay as you go is our backup which we almost never use.

GV works all the time. What do you mean?

You can turn off/disconnect your internet and power and a GV call will go through all over the country. If not the voicemail is there just like an email.

GV works all the time. What do you mean?

You can turn off/disconnect your internet and power and a GV call will go through all over the country. If not the voicemail is there just like an email.

You must be talking about something completely different. The GV goes through the internet, and all the devices run on AC power.

Google Voice does not depend on your internet or power.

Once you sign up, the GV number will ring the "other" number of your choice, no matter where you happen to be.

Yes, they text you alerts. I got one today. I forgot I gave them my phone number and was freaking out about it for a minute. It was a new account alert.

Yes, they text you alerts. I got one today. I forgot I gave them my phone number and was freaking out about it for a minute. It was a new account alert.

You can disable those in the settings.

You can disable those in the settings.

Yep, already did.

Was wondering who was texting me I got them also...

Google Voice does not depend on your internet or power.

Once you sign up, the GV number will ring the "other" number of your choice, no matter where you happen to be.

How can I use Google Voice without internet or power? :dntknw:

The last post in this topic was posted 1787 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.