Sign in to follow this  
credithunting

WalletHub's Free Daily Transunion Report

I seem to have gotten the entire Cox Communications network banned from WalletHub in one day. When I try to go to the site's url, I get this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I just signed up yesterday or the day before, whenever this thread started. I guess they didn't like me logging in about a dozen times, using 3 different browsers. I was simply trying to get the Print Report feature to work correctly. But, their response was to not only block my account, but I cannot even resolve the url through my ISP at all. I have a dynamic IP address, so unplugging the router and rebooting it to get a new IP address didn't fix the issue.

Jerks.

I'm having trouble with printing the report. Using Firefox, I click print, it opens a new window, pops up the print dialog, but all the pictures are missing. There's no option to "print preview" to make certain that "print background" is checked, but that is my default setting so I don't know why it would be switched off only for that website. So basically you can't see any of the payment data or other parts of the report that are images.

I tried the page in Chrome. Nothing happens when I click the print icon.

I tried in IE, but at the username/password entry page, clicking "Submit" had no effect. Couldn't even get the page to load. I'm on IE 10 though, going to upgrade it to 11 and see if that makes a difference.

If you use Chrome, if nothing happens after pressing "Print", look at the top right hand corner of the Bookmarks bar. If you see a small box with an "X" at the bottom, it means the print button has triggered a PopUp which has been blocked. Click on that box and put a mark where it says to allow the PopUp for that page. Then press "Print" again, and it should work.

Thanks for the info. Nicely formated - easy to see all the accounts/balances. That Vantage score is silly.

LOL for real...WalletHub's TU skore is 613. My actual TU FICO is 726. :rofl:

Yeah, mine was WalletHub FAKO was in the low 600's and my TU FICO is at 696. Vantage rubbish.

Here was the response I received from WalletHub when working to get my access restored.

Please try again to access the website, as you should be good to go now.

Regarding your credit report: we don't support color graphics printing of the report. As of now its in greyscale (black and white) with minimal graphics. However you should be able to see all the data again in the print. Regarding payment history status not getting printed, this issue will be fixed in upcoming week.

WalletHub recently became the first website to offer free Vantage credit scores and full credit report from Transunion that is updated on a daily basis, and this week 1/20/2016 expanded the offering from the beta trial to all customers..WalletHub.com

How much?

Vantage Skores are not quite worthless but close. Too bad B* is dead and buried.

B* is not dead and buried, it is just a matter of finding a daily puller that will accumulate enough soft pulls to start knocking off the hards.

WalletHub recently became the first website to offer free Vantage credit scores and full credit report from Transunion that is updated on a daily basis, and this week 1/20/2016 expanded the offering from the beta trial to all customers..WalletHub.com

How much?

Vantage Skores are not quite worthless but close. Too bad B* is dead and buried.

B* is not dead and buried, it is just a matter of finding a daily puller that will accumulate enough soft pulls to start knocking off the hards.

B* is dead. Been dead for quite a while now.

How much?

B* is not dead. The daily pullers that people used to achieve B* were recoded so they don't accumulate the necessary number of soft pulls. Any new daily puller may not be coded this way and might be usable to achieve B*. I just bumped 2 inquiries off in the past month.

How much?

B* is not dead. The daily pullers that people used to achieve B* were recoded so they don't accumulate the necessary number of soft pulls. Any new daily puller may not be coded this way and might be usable to achieve B*. I just bumped 2 inquiries off in the past month.

Ah...so B* is only "mostly dead", then...

:grin:

How much?

Ah...so B* is only "mostly dead", then...

:grin:

Sure, you could put it that way :D

Doesn't www.savvymoney.com do that also?

Anyone have a comparison between wallethub.com and savvymoney.com?

These sound good, especially daily info, and I will check them out.

I already have CK, credit.com, CS and Quizzle. Quizzle is totally useless, and CS is mostly redundant if you have CK. I regret some of these, and I want to "thin the herd". Anyone know how to delete some of these accounts?

So I want to check it's worthwhile before signing up for even more (though daily info is hard to resist). Is wallethub.com living up to expectations?

Aaaarrgh, I feel like I just got scammed. I enter a bunch of info, but when I enter my phone number it says not valid. They captured my info, and I get no account. This is a site to stay away from. :angry:

Aaaarrgh, I feel like I just got scammed. I enter a bunch of info, but when I enter my phone number it says not valid. They captured my info, and I get no account. This is a site to stay away from. :angry:

I don't think it is scammed. It is legit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WalletHub

Ron.

Ron.

:wave:

Ron.

Thanks for the info even though I already pay for transunion's subscription can't be free I'll take any and all credit monitoring I can get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I already have CK, credit.com, CS and Quizzle. Quizzle is totally useless, and CS is mostly redundant if you have CK. I regret some of these, and I want to "thin the herd". Anyone know how to delete some of these accounts?

So I want to check it's worthwhile before signing up for even more (though daily info is hard to resist). Is wallethub.com living up to expectations?

I'm looking at the savvymoney.com website. Please correct me if I'm wrong with any of my information.

It looks like all they give you only monthly credit score, which is VantageScore I would guess? It does not give you a copy of your credit report. Is that correct?

Also, I looked through the T&C, but I couldn't find anywhere that stated which CRA they are pulling the information from.

I'm looking at the savvymoney.com website. Please correct me if I'm wrong with any of my information.

It looks like all they give you only monthly credit score, which is VantageScore I would guess? It does not give you a copy of your credit report. Is that correct?

Also, I looked through the T&C, but I couldn't find anywhere that stated which CRA they are pulling the information from.

Savymoney.com pulls Transunion https://www.savvymoney.com/blog/quickstart-guide/savvymoney-credit-score-transunion/

Edited by credithunting

How do you get a "refreshed" report? Can't find anything on the site how to pull daily.

Log out then log in it should refresh but most days your info will be the same till one of your cards updates

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk