Tori Spelling being sued by American Express

hegemony

So the dad was worth $600 million dollars. Now his wife is worth $600 million dollars. The brother is worth $10 million. I guess she probably lost most of it producing reality shows to make her famous. Because if you aren't famous in this country then you're nothing- right? That's why rich guys fly around the world in a balloon and stuff. "Hey, I'm rich, but what's the point unless everyone knows how cool I am?" That's why when they kill themselves kayaking across the Atlantic or something I always say to myself, "Cool. More air for us."

So the dad was worth $600 million dollars. Now his wife is worth $600 million dollars. The brother is worth $10 million. I guess she probably lost most of it producing reality shows to make her famous. Because if you aren't famous in this country then you're nothing- right? That's why rich guys fly around the world in a balloon and stuff. "Hey, I'm rich, but what's the point unless everyone knows how cool I am?" That's why when they kill themselves kayaking across the Atlantic or something I always say to myself, "Cool. More air for us."

^ this :rofl:

^ this :rofl:

Movie stars, star athletes, 3'rd generation old money, and lottery winners all tend to have the same path. They are accustomed to the high life and don't watch there money. It always keeps coming. Until it doesn't.

Don't give your kids a large inheritance in a lump sum. It's a problem not many have but there's actually a slew of psychologists and financial planners that deal with this as any perusal of the "Wealth management" services will show.

Find herself a couple of B movies to do, and she can have it paid back in no time.

And yes, somebody needs to see a doctor and be drug tested as well.

And when you say "B movies" you mean "P" movies right??

She would need her face covered for those. She looks like a horse with lipstick.

Find herself a couple of B movies to do, and she can have it paid back in no time.

Are you suggesting she should, um, sell her assets? Or just rent them? The front porch isn't all that attractive.

She would need her face covered for those. She looks like a horse with lipstick.

:lol:

I always thought she had weird, fish eyes.

Are you suggesting she should, um, sell her assets? Or just rent them? The front porch isn't all that attractive.

Hello no. No selling, no renting.

But Tori was never really a 1%. Her daddy was. And if she'd been savvy about her meager inheritance, she would have had that for a long time to provide a modest nest egg for retirement.

You can't learn what you're not taught though ~~ sadly her parents raised her. She was a spoiled brat to say the least. She never learned money management through tough-love, like a lot of us did.

I think now is a bit too late for mommy to be dishing out tough-love that probably should have started to happen when she was 2, simply by saying NO....

:lol:

I always thought she had weird, fish eyes.

True and what about that nose ? She could inhale Peru with that honker.

Tori Spelling is the most beautiful woman known to God and man.

I think you need to make an appointment with an eye doctor. The sooner the better.

And he needs to have himself submitted for drug testing as well.

No, my eyes are fine. My most beautiful women in the world list:

1. Tori Spelling

2. Queen Latifah

3. Molly Qerim

4. Rosie O'Donnell

5. Joan Jett

Tori Spelling is the most beautiful woman known to God and man.

I think you need to make an appointment with an eye doctor. The sooner the better.

And he needs to have himself submitted for drug testing as well.

No, my eyes are fine. My most beautiful women in the world list:

1. Tori Spelling

2. Queen Latifah

3. Molly Qerim

4. Rosie O'Donnell

5. Joan Jett

I'll take Joan Jett. She can come to my house and kick my flowers anytime.