Sign in to follow this  
trachkids

NASA PLOC Approval $25k

Does anyone know if Nasa PLOC reports as a revolving account ? I know some PLOC will report as an installment.

Does anyone know if Nasa PLOC reports as a revolving account ? I know some PLOC will report as an installment.

Well thanks to this thread, I just app'd. and was approved for 25k!!! She said it was revolving as there is no end date. As far as I am concerned, NASA blows NFCU out of the water.

Well thanks to this thread, I just app'd. and was approved for 25k!!! She said it was revolving as there is no end date. As far as I am concerned, NASA blows NFCU out of the water.

Congrats, but you might want to slow your roll on NASA vs. NFCU. Three months in, and NFCU has already given me $45K in CLs. I'm in with NASA as well, but for me at least, NFCU is still #1. :good:

R U KIDDING?

NASA DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO NAVY.

Got stupid or brave, not sure which & app'd it just now...Approved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^5

R U KIDDING?

NASA DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO NAVY

Heh...don't even get me started on their mobile apps. NFCU's is well-made and very professional looking. NASA's looks like something a 14-year-old cobbled together in his spare time...in 1999. :grin:

I think PenFed blows both of them out of the water. I love me some Penfed...they have been good to us. $50k cc and $15k LOC, then last Friday was looking for an installment loan and decided to go ahead and apply for it with PenFed even though they just gave me cc increase to max of $50k.

When I called to follow-up on loan application - they approved it and had already sent check out!

No questions asked, no pay stubs, etc.

Alliant has been stingy, NASA is a pain, SoFi wants additional documentation - but not PenFed :grin:

I think PenFed blows both of them out of the water. I love me some Penfed...they have been good to us. $50k cc and $15k LOC, then last Friday was looking for an installment loan and decided to go ahead and apply for it with PenFed even though they just gave me cc increase to max of $50k.

When I called to follow-up on loan application - they approved it and had already sent check out!

No questions asked, no pay stubs, etc.

Alliant has been stingy, NASA is a pain, SoFi wants additional documentation - but not PenFed :grin:

Ehhh... Not many can get what you get from Penfed. Navy is more likely to gi e what you got to a broader selection of credit profiles.

Nice job on the new credit lines and CC.

R U KIDDING?

NASA DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO NAVY.

Got stupid or brave, not sure which & app'd it just now...Approved!

^5

I guess it varies. NASA seems to be easier approvals for me with non-secured loans. Have a cc and auto loan with NFCU and 2 autos and a CC with NASA. Now the PLOC. NASA's rates were better for me. In fact, I refinanced one of the auto loans from NFCU the day after the purchase with a better rate.

TK - what APR did you get for the NASA PLOC? I'm shopping around for a better rate than the 16.9 that Navy gave me (back when my scores were 150 points lower than today :P )

You should SM NFCU and see. I plan on doing that for my CLOC too except for I am waiting for this fkn 30 day to be removed.

TK - what APR did you get for the NASA PLOC? I'm shopping around for a better rate than the 16.9 that Navy gave me (back when my scores were 150 points lower than today :P )

If you don't mind me also answering, I got 9.5%. Lower than my credit cards, even their Visa. FICO 668 ( fell due to recent auto loan and new BOA for BT)) and high debt ratio due to student loans.

PLOC is 8.5% (min. mo. payment 2% or $25)

No joy for me. Even after paying off the 10k card.

You have a cc w/ them & PIF, yet you were denied the PLOC?

No joy for me. Even after paying off the 10k card.

You have a cc w/ them & PIF, yet you were denied the PLOC?

Yeah, NASA is quirky...they instantly approved me for a $20K Visa, no docs required, but turned me down flat for the PLOC. :dntknw:

30k Visa 12/29, 20k CLOC 2/8 (they used the same pull from 12/29 app).

FICO8 of 804, but they reported a FICO of 767 - presumably FICO4 (type is not labeled on the report). I'm surprised there's that big a spread in scores. Clean report with 2 new accounts about 60 days earlier, and 8 new accounts in the previous 12 months.