How to determine cc report date?

carlburgin

The last post in this topic was posted 3096 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So I'm trying to figure out when exactly all my cc report to the cra's. I'm thinking about having all of my due dates due on the 28th of each month. I have Cap1, Discover and DCU Visa. Is it best to have them all due on the same time that way I can make sure one of them has a low balance and the others have 0's. Trying to get my score up so I can apply for a big loan.

So I'm trying to figure out when exactly all my cc report to the cra's. I'm thinking about having all of my due dates due on the 28th of each month. I have Cap1, Discover and DCU Visa. Is it best to have them all due on the same time that way I can make sure one of them has a low balance and the others have 0's. Trying to get my score up so I can apply for a big loan.

I have a couple Capital One Accounts.

The due date is on the 10th of the month.

The last day of each statement is the 13th of the month.

The data I'm about to furnish comes from the Equifax and TransUnion reports obtained through Credit Karma.

Equifax: for the report pulled 01/13/16, there had not yet been an update to the trade line for Capital One; for the report pulled 01/17/16, the trade line had been updated with a "Last Reported" date of 01/13/16.

TransUnion: for reports pulled 01/13/16, 01/17/16, and 01/18/16, there had not yet been an update to the trade line for Capital One.

Definitely statement date for Discover and CO. Note that report date and when a given CRA updates are two entirely different things.

You can always call and ask. You can take a look at your reports though last report date may not be the usual report date if there was a midcycle update or something. You can also look at prior threads.

Edited by takeshi

The last post in this topic was posted 3096 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.