Colorado. ..pharmacies

The last post in this topic was posted 1775 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

For those wondering. .dispensaries in Colorado code as pharmacy on my Venture card giving 2% cash back. ...

Disclaimer: i am not advocating illegal drug use, it's completely legal in Colorado for a visitor to purchase 1/4 ounce

1/4 OZ Per Dispensary

So you could apply the M$ method to this and do W$... lol

• 2 months later...

It's not legal for dispensaries here to accept credit cards. Anywhere that does won't be for very long.

It's not legal for dispensaries here to accept credit cards. Anywhere that does won't be for very long.

^This

Are you guys sure? I know that FDIC may not protect banks that deal with the industry however I am aware of not a single law that prohibits purchasing meds with credit. It is done often here in California. If you use the whole it's still federally illegal response consider what the legality is vs using federal notes (cash) to purchase. I would love to dive deeper into this topic however it would deserve a thread of its own and I'm not sure CB is quite ready for the industry talk...

Edited by RichDash

I haven't kept up with this 100%, but I seem to recall that marijuana sellers in Colorado (and probably elsewhere) were prohibited from having bank accounts, and had to deal with the physical risks of being an all cash business. Has this changed?

For those wondering. .dispensaries in Colorado code as pharmacy on my Venture card giving 2% cash back. ...

Disclaimer: i am not advocating illegal drug use, it's completely legal in Colorado for a visitor to purchase 1/4 ounce

If you have a "prescription", can you use your FSA/HSA card?

The last post in this topic was posted 1775 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.