Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Colorado. ..pharmacies

The last post in this topic was posted 1738 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

For those wondering. .dispensaries in Colorado code as pharmacy on my Venture card giving 2% cash back. ...

Disclaimer: i am not advocating illegal drug use, it's completely legal in Colorado for a visitor to purchase 1/4 ounce

For those wondering. .dispensaries in Colorado code as pharmacy on my Venture card giving 2% cash back. ...

Disclaimer: i am not advocating illegal drug use, it's completely legal in Colorado for a visitor to purchase 1/4 ounce

:good:

BEST.POST.EVER. :grin: you actually made me spit my beer out!!

BEST.POST.EVER. :grin: you actually made me spit my beer out!!

Outstanding. ...glad to be of service

Road trip...

1/4 OZ Per Dispensary

So you could apply the M$ method to this and do W$... lol

Ya know... I've never appd a WF card before. Prob decline right now due to all my new accounts otherwise I would and I would have some major spend to put on there.

Just a few more days.... Except I am not sure if I should use my CC or just use cash.

Either way... Next week will be heavenly in Colorado.

Edited by FixnCred

Just a few more days.... Except I am not sure if I should use my CC or just use cash.

Either way... Next week will be heavenly in Colorado.

Using a CC to buy "meds" is like using a CC to buy a rifle.

I did it in 2014 at a dispensary in Golden? I forget where but I only did it once with Cap1 and nothing ever came of it.

However, I don't want to risk any sort of anything this time around. If anything maybe I'll try VGCs.

" Hello. I'm calling from the American Express Financial Review Team, regarding some recent charges on your account. Can I have a few moments of your time? "

" Hello. I'm calling from the American Express Financial Review Team, regarding some recent charges on your account. Can I have a few moments of your time? " 130814211817-14-marijuana-horizontal-lar

Dude it was Medicine I Charged. :)

It's not legal for dispensaries here to accept credit cards. Anywhere that does won't be for very long.

It's not legal for dispensaries here to accept credit cards. Anywhere that does won't be for very long.

^This

Are you guys sure? I know that FDIC may not protect banks that deal with the industry however I am aware of not a single law that prohibits purchasing meds with credit. It is done often here in California. If you use the whole it's still federally illegal response consider what the legality is vs using federal notes (cash) to purchase. I would love to dive deeper into this topic however it would deserve a thread of its own and I'm not sure CB is quite ready for the industry talk...

Edited by RichDash

I haven't kept up with this 100%, but I seem to recall that marijuana sellers in Colorado (and probably elsewhere) were prohibited from having bank accounts, and had to deal with the physical risks of being an all cash business. Has this changed?

If you have a "prescription", can you use your FSA/HSA card?

The last post in this topic was posted 1738 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.