how does the experian biz score work confused here

jackhammer300

The last post in this topic was posted 2316 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

so my score was 31 with nothing there a couple months ago now its 35 with 3 reporting but not showing the balances, I read that this is normal it spikes up and down, but what criteria is used and when does that happen, cause a 35-34 is low a sh&t I cant even get a candy bar with that score let along an auto loan

We have discussed this probably a million times here.. The scoring means nothing at all.. Very very few creditors use any of the scoring models by the business CRA's.

At the bottom of the report it tells you the reasons for the score. The biggest factor is the balances.. Having net accounts you use all the time makes it very hard to bring that score up.

I got both my Ally loans when my Experian score was between 26 and 31. Makes no difference. Paydex makes no difference! Only slight difference you may see is when you have a rating with DNB, some companies view it that DNB did a deep background check on the company. But even with that good credit files would resolve that.

ah so that makes sense I have the highest rating with dun with out showing financials. so you think I should so ally? with 3 reporting to Experian and 3 to dun?

With a company from Oct? And only 3 trades I wouldn't bother.

How much did it cost you for the rating?

The last post in this topic was posted 2316 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.