Penfed & Palco declined

The last post in this topic was posted 5820 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I was declined on both Penfed & Palco. EX: 668, EQ: 670, TU:654, EQ was pulled on both. I have 100% utilization on both my credit cards(1500 & 7000). D/I of 15%, and annual income of 32k. The only good news was that palco offered me a 1500 credit card as a counter offer and I accepted. 1 late pmt from 22 months ago(30 days). Once I get my utilization down, I will try again.

Thanks Sam B.

I am in PENNA. and looking forward to applying

for Patelco CC but I read somewhere that Patelco

EX exclusively.I may apply sooner if they pull EQ.

Need a little guidance. THank YOU.

I believe they pull EX exclusively, but I think someone may have posted that they requested Patelco to pull EQ and Patelco did. Good luck

I am in PENNA. and looking forward to applying

for Patelco CC but I read somewhere that Patelco

EX exclusively.I may apply sooner if they pull EQ.

Need a little guidance. THank YOU.

I believe they pull EX exclusively, but I think someone may have posted that they requested Patelco to pull EQ and Patelco did. Good luck

I don't know if you were referring to me but my post was that DCU pulled TU when I asked them to instead of their usual CBR which people thought was unusual

I don't think I've ever seen this with Patelco. Do you have a link to the post?

No, no link. I just thought I saw it. I could have been (and probably was) wrong. That's why I wrote think and may have. I hope I didn't cause any confusion or get any hopes high for nothing. :?

• 7 months later...

Patelco and Penfed did pull EQ. I understand that it matters where you live for which reports they pull. I live in IL, so they pulled EQ. I dont' know about anywhere else. Anyway, I declined the counter offer. I'm going to pay off my debts in 3 weeks. Any suggestions on how to get my credit up as fast as possible?

Thanks

Sam B

Patelco and Penfed did pull EQ.  I understand that it matters where you live for which reports they pull.  I live in IL, so they pulled EQ.  I dont' know about anywhere else.  Anyway, I declined the counter offer.  I'm going to pay off my debts in 3 weeks.  Any suggestions on how to get my credit up as fast as possible?

Thanks

Sam B

I live in IL too, and they pulled EX :blush:

I was declined on both Penfed & Palco.  EX: 668, EQ: 670, TU:654, EQ was pulled on both.  I have 100% utilization on both my credit cards(1500 & 7000).  D/I of 15%, and annual income of 32k.  The only good news was that palco offered me a 1500 credit card as a counter offer and I accepted.  1 late pmt from 22 months ago(30 days).  Once I get my utilization down, I will try again.

Thanks Sam B.

The last post in this topic was posted 5820 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.