I think I've fallen prey to a Spot Delivery Scam

cryix47

The last post in this topic was posted 2419 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Wrong... I was approved through Honda. In fact Honda even called me, but the stealership went with a different lender because of my self employment. I have yet to recieve a decline letter from Honda Financial, but Crap1 and Chase came already.

If, in fact you were approved by American Honda Finance, then you will not receive a declination letter, nor a notice of adverse action.

Still nothing and it's been from the 29th till 1/19 no adverse letter from Honda.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First - I understand Marv is the finance guy and I mean NO disrespect to Marv as he is awesome staple here to the boards and from all I read here does a wonderful job helping so many buying a car but even Marv has no crystal ball to 100% certainty tell you if you will get a Honda loan. He doesn't have your reports in front of him, nor your income, DTI, etc. however he DID advise based on dealing with Honda Finance and based on your post about past loans with Honda you should be good to go.

B) You should have mentioned collections on asking Marv about loan

C) why have you ignored Marv when he told you to all, NO actually Run to dealership and do no leave until you have an answer on financing?make them contact Honda and find out if approved and if so at what rate? You ignore every post asking you to do just that. Instead you continue to beat around bush on this "scam"

Just go to dealer and get the answer once and for all and stop "assuming" your approved by Honda but the dealer went with Santander. Just go already. 🤔🙄😳🙄

OP has already been taken by the "scam" and it's over and done with.

OP is still going on about hearing nothing from Honda so if they are still that concerned I would suggest as Marv did that they go to the dealer and do not leave until they got at least an answer on what Honda approved or did not approve they may have taken the low already that the dealer offered them it they still continue to "question" Honda by saying they are approved and still no sort of letter.

I guess my point I was trying to make is instead of co ti hung to belly gripe about no letter of denial and obviously no loan offered by the dealer for Honda, that they go and find out to out this baby to rest.

If it were myself in this position, I certainly would. Just my $0.02.

• Admin

Wrong... I was approved through Honda. In fact Honda even called me, but the stealership went with a different lender because of my self employment. I have yet to recieve a decline letter from Honda Financial, but Crap1 and Chase came already.

If, in fact you were approved by American Honda Finance, then you will not receive a declination letter, nor a notice of adverse action.

Still nothing and it's been from the 29th till 1/19 no adverse letter from Honda.

Hey, do you not even read what is posted to you? IF, and I use that loosely, you were approved by Honda, you won't get a letter of denial. Why would you be expecting one when you say you were approved?

And WTF does your video have to do with this? Please explain.

Hey, do you not even read what is posted to you? IF, and I use that loosely, you were approved by Honda, you won't get a letter of denial. Why would you be expecting one when you say you were approved?

And WTF does your video have to do with this? Please explain.

OP appears to be 12 years old... at least emotionally and mentally.

• 3 weeks later...

Car is financed through Santander at a whopping 16.93apr at 72 months. I need to refinance this loan, but I'm not sure about time frame when I should start the application process. Also LTV seems to play a big role in refinancing.

Send double payments for 2 years and you might be able to refinance...

that's what I did when I got an interest rate at 7.8% - I worked my butt off to pay that loan down and then refinanced with Capital one at 4%.

I still had a BK showing during that time.

There is no magic. You have to keep your nose (and credit reports) clean and usually have some positive equity in the vehicle....

Op.....what is keeping your score down

Portfolio Recovery and Midland. I've been down this road before with the now defunct NCO and Asset Acceptance. DV CMRRR or do the CMRRR DV and they at the same time dispute with the CRA. And then there's the dunning letter or the nutcase letter that you use as a last resort

[link not allowed] got Portfolio recovery off all 3 bureaus for free for me..

Edited by breeze
links not allowed - too new

The last post in this topic was posted 2419 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.