Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master 2016 Credit Approvals & CLI'S Thread

The last post in this topic was posted 1175 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Another drunk app last night....

Chase IHG MC

60,000 bonus points for $1K spend

Permanent Platinum Elite Status

Instantly approved for $5K! :dance:

HELP ME! I CAN'T STOP! :grin:

How many inquiries did you have when they pulled?

Another drunk app last night....

Chase IHG MC

60,000 bonus points for $1K spend

Permanent Platinum Elite Status

Instantly approved for $5K! :dance:

HELP ME! I CAN'T STOP! :grin:

How many inquiries did you have when they pulled?

16 on EX, but half of them were old from an auto loan app in 2014.

Drunk app #2...Venture One...instantly approved for $3K...LOL... :grin:

Science seems to follow known pattern...small CL on the V1 on second app...just can't stop apping...WHOOHOO!

Edited by TampaDude

Drunk app #2...Venture One...instantly approved for $3K...LOL... :grin:

Science seems to follow known pattern...small CL on the V1 on second app...just can't stop apping...WHOOHOO!

Your on a roll . Congrats again my friend :)

Macy's

both store and AmEx cards increased to 15K

American Express Blue Cash (targeted offer to replace my TrueEarnings/ Costco)- 5K

Does your Macy's store report monthly to the CB's? Mine hasn't reported since August, opened in June, took a hard pull cli 800>2000 in September, put some activity on it usually pif, left a $10 bal in November (for science).

Congrats on your increases!

Macy's

American Express Blue Cash (targeted offer to replace my TrueEarnings/ Costco)- 5K

Does your Macy's store report monthly to the CB's? Mine hasn't reported since August, opened in June, took a hard pull cli 800>2000 in September, put some activity on it usually pif, left a $10 bal in November (for science).

They used to report monthly, but has not updated since November I noticed. I used it heavily during the holidays too. I normally PIF but left a balance this statement period to see if it will finally report.

Thank you!! :wave:

Edited by CameraSnaps

Got my credit steps increase on my Quicksilver card that took me from $1500 to $2000. Not particularly happy with it, but it hasn't seen a lot of usage lately like I would have preferred to show it. I ended up showing some of my other cards more love because they're newer. Hoping to get those to grow too

Got my credit steps increase on my Quicksilver card that took me from $1500 to $2000. Not particularly happy with it, but it hasn't seen a lot of usage lately like I would have preferred to show it. I ended up showing some of my other cards more love because they're newer. Hoping to get those to grow too

Congrats. An increase is an increase. Better than nothing.

Macy's

They used to report monthly, but has not updated since November I noticed. I used it heavily during the holidays too. I normally PIF but left a balance this statement period to see if it will finally report.

Hard pull for your Macy's cli? Hit the button or call? Edited by Cmike241

Macy's

Hard pull for your Macy's cli? Hit the button or call?

My reports are frozen. Used the CLI tab online. They do HPs now if you call. Eversince they were acquired by CITI I have been careful about CLI requests.

Congrats. An increase is an increase. Better than nothing.

Thanks! That's true, and I agree, but I was hoping my limit would be doubled since I went from $500 to $1500 at 3 months... was hoping to get to $3000 at 6 months. Never carried a balance on the car, and used it fairly heavily. Can't complain about $2k, but I have two Sync accounts at $3k now. I hate to have store cards be my highest CL's.

Wooohoooo, took a single HP on TU for Home Depot increase from 6000 to match lowe's at 17000. She said they tried EX credit

pull first, but was frozen, asked her to pull TU, and she did!

I am THRILLED to get a Joss & Main (Wayfair) credit card!!! I also got a VS for my yearly perfume buy. My goal cards are 1. Carnival (I am a cruise rat) and of course the Disney Visa.

Bank of America destroyed my life (literally). Have been fighting back for 3 years, and I now have my head above water. I am still battling with them, but with each passing day their wounds become less painful. I used to DREAD looking at or thinking about credit scores and money. At this point, it has become a game with strategy and reward. My relationship with money has undergone an enormous change as well-much MUCH healthier for sure.

My goal is 700, and I will upgrade to 725 once I hit the 700 club. Thanks all!!!

BTW, even though I just had two more hard pulls on EX for the Chase IHG and Cap One V1 this weekend, my EX FICO hasn't budged at all. It's still holding steady at 717. :grin:

I'll probably take a small hit once the new accounts report, but like others have said on here so many times, INQs aren't that big of a deal, especially if you have a thick file with some age.

My Cap1 QS1 had its 6th statement cut today. Logged in to see if a charge had posted yet and looked at my balance and saw it had grown by $500! Not a big increase, but I'll take it! My original welcome letter promised an increase of $250 up to $750. Instead, it went from $500 to $4,000 to $4,500. Never thought I'd have limits like this so soon! Thank you for being a friend, Capital One!

Hi All!

I'm 2 mos new to the board. Thank you for all of your valuable advice and POA!I began rebuilding Sept 2016 with cs ranging from mid 500's. 4 mos later I'm proud to report my scores are TU 628 Exp 625 Eq 636. It may not seem like much and I still have a ways to go but I have went from no credit to 6 TL's.

Last night I was approved for a Chase Freedom for $2,200!!! I am still in shock!!Today a Target Redcard for $300. I'll take it.

I still have 2 baddies I am working on 1 collection with LVLN which I am disputing and a state tax lien I am working to pay. Do give up, the hard work pays off!! I pray for c

ontinued blessings in the New Year for everyone!!

Hi All!

I'm 2 mos new to the board. Thank you for all of your valuable advice and POA!I began rebuilding Sept 2016 with cs ranging from mid 500's. 4 mos later I'm proud to report my scores are TU 628 Exp 625 Eq 636. It may not seem like much and I still have a ways to go but I have went from no credit to 6 TL's.

Last night I was approved for a Chase Freedom for $2,200!!! I am still in shock!!Today a Target Redcard for $300. I'll take it.

I still have 2 baddies I am working on 1 collection with LVLN which I am disputing and a state tax lien I am working to pay. Do give up, the hard work pays off!! I pray for c

ontinued blessings in the New Year for everyone!!

Congratulations and Welcome to CB :wave:

The last post in this topic was posted 1175 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.