The Master 2016 Credit Approvals & CLI'S Thread

Cappy

The last post in this topic was posted 2590 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoooo hooo........ penfed amex travel rewards 17.5k !

discover 4.5 :beee:

amex blue cash :sorry: 1k ...

thanks @deanmartini for providing the courage to apply penfed lol

Very nice! Penfed has been extremely generous lately & the Amex will grow! Congratulations

Just applied for the American Express Cash Plus card. I guess it's now available to everyone, not sure how long it's been live now. Got the call in message, Called up and got approved for 7k. The guy on the phone was like, thanks for having a excellent credit score. I'm thinking what is he thinking lol, my ex is 711. It's been 711 since the first of the year, I check daily and it's never budged from that number. You would think I might get a 712, or maybe a 710 or something but nope. Stuck at 711

NFL Barclay new app $500, recon to $5,000 within 15 minutes

Fico 8's TU 687, EXP 658, EFX 658

48% util overall, 98% one card

Now I have 4 inqs on TU, one will come off in July, 13 on EFX and 4 on EXP

I had no intention on applying for a CC tonight, but I saw the NFL card from Barclay that pulled TU and went for it to take advantage of the 15 month 0% balance transfer to speed up paying off another card. I originally asked for an increase on my NFCU cashRewards card (not the card with the balance) but got the message they needed more time to review. I applied a few minutes ago with Barclay and go the dreaded $500 limit. I was mad I wasted a pull on it. I looked on CB for a recon #866-408-4064, and called and hesitantly asked for 5k. He, Zach, asked me what I did for a living, I told him and told him what i did before that since it's only been 1 year 5 months (He said they like to see 3 years history). He put me on hold came back and asked me about my BK discharged in April 2010. I told him why, he said I see you have 100% on time payments, and everything else meets with our guidelines I have no problem increasing that to $5,000. It took no more than 3 minutes tops. I wished I would have asked for more and let them counter, but this will work just fine. I will combine with my rewards card @ 4100 once I pay it off.

Edited by auneisyvt

Welp, I just logged into NFCU again and my cashRewards was increased from $1,000 to $5,000. I asked for $7,000. I will take it! Anything to help my util go down while I work on paying off my last card with a balance. I've been working my butt off this year to get these balances down after being laid off Oct 2014, commuting 2 hours each way to work for new job, and finally moving across state. Man, this feels awesome. My total limit now is $29k

NFL Barclay new app $500, recon to $5,000 within 15 minutes

Fico 8's TU 687, EXP 658, EFX 658

48% util overall, 98% one card

Now I have 4 inqs on TU, one will come off in July, 13 on EFX and 4 on EXP

I had no intention on applying for a CC tonight, but I saw the NFL card from Barclay that pulled TU and went for it to take advantage of the 15 month 0% balance transfer to speed up paying off another card. I originally asked for an increase on my NFCU cashRewards card (not the card with the balance) but got the message they needed more time to review. I applied a few minutes ago with Barclay and go the dreaded $500 limit. I was mad I wasted a pull on it. I looked on CB for a recon #866-408-4064, and called and hesitantly asked for 5k. He, Zach, asked me what I did for a living, I told him and told him what i did before that since it's only been 1 year 5 months (He said they like to see 3 years history). He put me on hold came back and asked me about my BK discharged in April 2010. I told him why, he said I see you have 100% on time payments, and everything else meets with our guidelines I have no problem increasing that to $5,000. It took no more than 3 minutes tops. I wished I would have asked for more and let them counter, but this will work just fine. I will combine with my rewards card @ 4100 once I pay it off.

Welp, I just logged into NFCU again and my cashRewards was increased from $1,000 to $5,000. I asked for $7,000. I will take it! Anything to help my util go down while I work on paying off my last card with a balance. I've been working my butt off this year to get these balances down after being laid off Oct 2014, commuting 2 hours each way to work for new job, and finally moving across state. Man, this feels awesome. My total limit now is $29k

Double the good news!!! Nice recon on the Barclays :clapping:

Capital One Quicksilver One $500 -> $1500 after 3rd statement dropped.

Very nice, congrats!

Auto CLI on my NFCU cash rewards. $7.5k > $9k. Just transferred a bunch over there to take advantage of a BT offer they gave. :good:

Congratulations on the CLI VW!!!

Cap1 love button:

Quick Silver = $1,100 to $1,200

Sony = denied

Platinum = denied

Sony/Platinum I think was recently CLI'd with the love button and they've been steadily going up.

Kongrats u are a $100 Richer. :rofl:

:stop:

The last post in this topic was posted 2590 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.