Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master 2016 Credit Approvals & CLI'S Thread

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

Lowes $25k to $35k

SAMs $15k to $25k

They told me if I wanted increase to $35k on SAMs I would have to fax in proof of income. Gave me fax number and told me I have 14 days. Never heard of this but she said I was approved for $25k immediately.

Tried Barclays apr trick to get increase. They lowered apr but told me it would be a hard inquiry for increase. I declined.

Edited by trubliever82

Thanks everyone! It was kind of a shock actually. I told the guy I wanted an increase because I shop a lot of the vendors who are on Walmart.com (which is true) and some of the stuff I buy is >$1000 ( fireplace mantle, for example). He asked all the usual questions and then put me on hold for about 3 minutes. He came back on and said he needed to send a verification code via text or landline to repeat back to him while he was on the phone. I never had that request before. Once I gave him the code he put me on hold again, came back to tell me he needed more time and then put me on hold again. I thought for sure it was a no but he came back on the line after about a minute and said "congratulations." I almost fell out of my chair.

TU FICO is 736 according to CCT; 1 late and 1 unpaid collection; utilization is 8%. I've been stuck at $6,000 since March of last year. I've had the card since 2007.

Edited by trixiegirl

Capital One Personal (Platinum) approved 2K - Hooray!

Capital One Business(unk) approved 2K - Hooray!

Congrats!!! :)

Walmart from $3k to $5k. Asked for $10k.. but not disappointed at all. I thought I was wasting my time asking for another increase already this year.

On the phone with Amazon right now for a similar increase, I hope.

I asked Amazon for $10k as well and they countered with $5k. Weird, as I had hoped they would both counter with double my limit of $3,000--at $6,000--but I'll take it... I'll take whatever I can get. I'm happy.

Chase Slate from $3200 to $15000. I asked for the increase so I can convert it to the Freedom Unlimited Sig Visa.

Nice move! :good:

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.