Sign in to follow this  
DiegoC

2016 Vendors List that Report to Business CRAs

Can someone offer advise on net30 vendors who are not reporting true credit limit and are only reporting balance owed. I am a newbie, with corporation started Dec 2016. I have 8 vendors reporting across D& B and Experian. However, i checked my D&B report and 6 vendors were showing only credit limit of $50/$50 balance owed. These vendors were not reporting the $1000 credit limit that I was given on the net30 accounts. How do I get them to report the true credit limit? I have been building business credit for the past 5 months and thought I'd be advanced enough by now to move on to store cards and cash cards. I applied for Amazon twice and turned down for both the Net 55 and revolving line stating number of trades credit insufficient. I need to free up cash and need credit for my business to advance. Please help if there is a list of actual net30 vendors that report ACTUAL CLs to CRA? Thanks in advance

First stop jumping from thread to thread asking the same question, it was already answered.

It's not the creditors way of reporting it's the way D&B and Experian report accounts. Nothing can be done. Only Equifax shows limits when creditors give them that info.

Can someone offer advise on net30 vendors who are not reporting true credit limit and are only reporting balance owed. I am a newbie, with corporation started Dec 2016. I have 8 vendors reporting across D& B and Experian. However, i checked my D&B report and 6 vendors were showing only credit limit of $50/$50 balance owed. These vendors were not reporting the $1000 credit limit that I was given on the net30 accounts. How do I get them to report the true credit limit? I have been building business credit for the past 5 months and thought I'd be advanced enough by now to move on to store cards and cash cards. I applied for Amazon twice and turned down for both the Net 55 and revolving line stating number of trades credit insufficient. I need to free up cash and need credit for my business to advance. Please help if there is a list of actual net30 vendors that report ACTUAL CLs to CRA? Thanks in advance

D&B doesn't report on credit limits, but rather on actual transactions or the amount of the credit line you have actually used. For the most part, D&B only accepts transactions that meet the minimum $50 requirement, however, some suppliers (such as Grainger) only report on transactions that are $100 or more. This keeps D&B's system from being clogged with billions of nickle and dime, low-dollar transactions. Transaction amounts will fluctuate over time, but most of them will reflect as the highest single amount of your credit you have used in the past 12 months. Keep in mind, payment history only stays on the D&B file for 24-28 months, so you will want to use your suppliers at least once per year so the payments keep refreshing. And don't always buy from the same suppliers. Spread the wealth across a platform of suppliers, such as buying your printer ink and paper from Quill this month, Office Depot next month, Staples the month after that, etc, which helps to build up your other scores. If you have multiple suppliers reporting to D&B and still aren't getting approvals for things like gas and store cards, you need to check your D&B rating, Supplier Evaluation Risk rating, and D&B Viability Rating. Businesses who run their credit reports through D&B have preset criteria in the system that these scores have to be in a predetermined range.