Sign in to follow this  
DiegoC

2016 Vendors List that Report to Business CRAs

Did you have to PG ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They ask for it on their application I'm going to fill it out and leave that section blank and see what they say

So, what happened to updating this list? I have one as I have been in the business credit industry for many years. However, the last few years I was more involved in leasing and helping clients receive Unsecured Lines of Credit and did not update my list, so I am working on that now.

BRBiz is correct in that Tiers do not necessarily matter as their are many additional factors that indicate whether an application is approved or not. However, I have used a tiered system to make clients understand how many tradelines they should have reporting and/or amounts reporting before considering moving upwards.

I would be interested in helping to maintain a vendor list, but would want to make sure that it is 100% accurate and changed on the fly as needed. But, it would be a very powerful tool and would help a lot of "newbies".

So, what happened to updating this list? I have one as I have been in the business credit industry for many years. However, the last few years I was more involved in leasing and helping clients receive Unsecured Lines of Credit and did not update my list, so I am working on that now.

BRBiz is correct in that Tiers do not necessarily matter as their are many additional factors that indicate whether an application is approved or not. However, I have used a tiered system to make clients understand how many tradelines they should have reporting and/or amounts reporting before considering moving upwards.

I would be interested in helping to maintain a vendor list, but would want to make sure that it is 100% accurate and changed on the fly as needed. But, it would be a very powerful tool and would help a lot of "newbies".

could I get this updated list? How has it been trying to get people loans & ploc lately?

could I get this updated list? How has it been trying to get people loans & ploc lately?

Normally if someone can qualify for PLOC then I can get them approved for a lease. However, it depends on the equipment and industry and there are some clients that I can get smaller amounts on PLOC because of a few blemishes on personal credit that eliminate them from consideration on a lease.

Normally, if someone has a 680 or better FICO and no DEROGS we can qualify them for minimum $40k in personal lines and up to $20k on an equipment lease.

Hello fellow forum members.

I am new to the forum but I have read many posts and final decided to join. I have a question related to vendors that report as I have not seen this issue addressed. I am waiting a website for my new corporation but I want the web hosting company I use to report to DNB, Equifax or Experian. Does anyone know of any webhosting companies that report? I have asked several companies so far and no one reports. I'm at my wits end trying to find someone andhelp my business credit at the same time. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you.

There was a guy on here that said he did, but it was a long time ago, I don't know if he's still around.

There was a guy on here that said he did, but it was a long time ago, I don't know if he's still around.

By chance do you remember who it was?

I was thinking of Strategic Network Dolitions but they don't do websites but this place does.....

www.venturelogix.net

DNB and Equifax reporters from what I found.

I was thinking of Strategic Network Dolitions but they don't do websites but this place does.....

www.venturelogix.net

DNB and Equifax reporters from what I found.

Thank you, I will check them out.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I just set up my Corp and have applied for my Duns number which they say I should have in a few days. I've already made purchases from Quill and Uline and just processed an order from Amsterdam Printing. They didn't ask for EIN when I registered, will they report by the name I registered or do I have to call them to request they report?

I just set up my Corp and have applied for my Duns number which they say I should have in a few days. I've already made purchases from Quill and Uline and just processed an order from Amsterdam Printing. They didn't ask for EIN when I registered, will they report by the name I registered or do I have to call them to request they report?

First welcome to CB and second read through some of the basics of business credit.

Reporting is done using the business name and address, CRA's don't have your EIN. And don't call any way and tell them to report!

Im starting this now ordered from Uline, Amsterdamn, and Graniger today along with applied with sunbelt rentals they asked for a PG but I said no and I'm waiting on a response my question is do I need to start an accout with D&B Iupdate as well?

DNB will self generate once they get trade info.

Ok Great I've ordered from Grainger, Uline, Amsterdam and Mouser so far all next 30 except Amsterdam applied for auto zone, and a sych bank backed company but I can't remember which one. Also got approved for 500 from MSC. Sunbelt said since I have no D&b History its a no go without PG. Home Depot gave me #25 calling them today as I have a fence job that I need just 30 days on so I hope I get it. Signed up for Digikey but can't find anything to buy so I'll just wait I guess all in all going good

Did amsterdam, require half by check, or full by cc for your first order as well?

Wondering if there is a need to upgrade them from starter to 2nd tier?

They did not have me pay anything yet but my order is still be proofed ordering t-shirts

Thank you very much. I'm learning as I go and I willove look to the boards suggestions as well as continue to do my research on business credit. Thanks in advance!

Supply works gave me a 1k line as well and noticing that they are with interline you can apply for each of the other 5 brands under interline

Supply works gave me a 1k line as well and noticing that they are with interline you can apply for each of the other 5 brands under interline

What are those other brands?

HD isn't a starter account by any means.. I can't even get approved with a tick file.

Did supplyworks require any credit history from you to get an account? I just got registered with the secretary of state last month and finding net 30 accounts is hard. So far only quill worked out. Uline told me i have to order a few things before they offer me credit. I dont have time for that.

Here you go: https://interlinebrands.com/

If you call supply works, they can also setup Hardware Express and other accounts. It was as easy as asking them, they send an email to the credit department, and they open an account under that brand. Very simple.

Did supply works require you to have any credit history first?

No you just call the customer service dept and set up the account and they give you your account number.

As he said.. $1k limit to start.. Same with Grainger, although some have had issues with brand new companies.

Did you ever get that list???

Can someone offer advise on net30 vendors who are not reporting true credit limit and are only reporting balance owed. I am a newbie, with corporation started Dec 2016. I have 8 vendors reporting across D& B and Experian. However, i checked my D&B report and 6 vendors were showing only credit limit of $50/$50 balance owed. These vendors were not reporting the $1000 credit limit that I was given on the net30 accounts. How do I get them to report the true credit limit? I have been building business credit for the past 5 months and thought I'd be advanced enough by now to move on to store cards and cash cards. I applied for Amazon twice and turned down for both the Net 55 and revolving line stating number of trades credit insufficient. I need to free up cash and need credit for my business to advance. Please help if there is a list of actual net30 vendors that report ACTUAL CLs to CRA? Thanks in advance