Sign in to follow this  
DiegoC

2016 Vendors List that Report to Business CRAs

Hey Biz CBers,

After many requests this year I'm going to keep a running thread with all the vendors that report to business credit agencies.

Go ahead and chime in and i will add them to the master list.

If you post the Vendor please be 100% accurate they report and who they report to.

Lets make it a great and prosperous year!

Dc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have gone down this road before trying to do this. If we can keep it clean with good info then that would be great but it seems like any time we do this people throw bad info into it and pollute it. Good example is the BJ's card that a few people swear reports but every one else here has yet to see this.

I got you.... List like these go for years and get lost in the threads however for this year coming up I will be responsible to keep a clean vendors list and maybe pass it on next year.

Im traveling now thats why I haven't posted the starting list but who ever wants to start I will add it to the master list.

We need as much info possible we can also state in were you can get the account in 4 Stages

Stage 1- Starter

0 tradelines reporting to CRAs

Stage 2- Beginner

3- 5 tradelines reporting to CRAs

Stage 3- Intermediate

6- 11 tradelines reporting to CRAs

Stage 4- Advanced

12+ tradelines reporting to CRAs

Example:

Vendor Name : Uline

Terms: Net 30

Reports to: D&B

Account Phase: 1 Starter

App Link: http://www.uline.com/CustomerService/ULINE_FAQ_Ans.aspx?FAQ_ID=104&stop_mobi=yes

Notes: This is starter account and all you need is a EIN

The problem with stages or tiers is they are not accurate.. It's the quality of trades that open the doors for more approvals. 12 $100 trades vs. 5 $2k trades is a big difference. I only have 9 on DNB, 3 on experience and 2 on equifax and I'm already getting auto loans.

I agree but for starters that are always asking why cant they get a BJs card and they dont even have 1 trade reporting.

In all business credit courses you will always see them split up credit in waves or stages thats why I recommended it

Starter accounts: Generally can be obtained with no credit reporting. All are Net 30 unless noted.

Uline

Reports to D&B and Experian

Grainger

Reports to D&B only

$1k starting line

MSC Direct

Reports to D&B

$1k starting line

Amsterdam Printing.

Reports to D&B

Net 7

Guys we should also list creditors that don't report.. Many times these accounts can be great for people who need them and they can also be used as a reference.

Sunbelt Rentals.. Starter

Unknown if they pull

Also many have not seen them report any place..

I should add Uline is actually a very important step in building since they report to Experian and many of the next step up accounts like to see and require trade info on Exp.

As I and many others have said you need money to build business credit since some or many of this accounts are useless for some businesses.

****** 2016 Updated Vendors List *******

Vendor Name : Uline

Reports to: D&B, Experian
App Link: Uline Credit App
Notes: This is starter account and all you need is a EIN. Its best if you order the catalog with all your correct company info then apply for the Net 30 account once you received the catalog. Use the number referenced in your catalog.

Vendor Name : Grainger

Tell: 1-800-472-4643

Ebates: Get Ebates Cash Back 2%
Notes: This is starter account and all you need is a EIN.

Vendor Name : Quill

App Link: Quill App

Ebates: Get Ebates Cash Back 3%
Notes: This is starter account and all you need is a EIN. Do not order computers or electronics on your first couple of Net 30 orders, they tend to request for a credit card if the first order is high as well.

Vendor Name : Amsterdam Printing

App Link: Amsterdam Registration

Ebates: Get Ebates Cash Back 3%
Notes: This is starter account and all you need is a EIN. CAUTION Be very careful when you order, this is a Net 7 account and usually from the day of the order so pay the invoice as soon as you get it, and if you don't receive it call anyways and pay by phone.

This thread is needed!!

Please post how much you need to spend for them to report and more line thank you every person that has posted.

Nobody wants to spend time and money on trades that don't report.

I hopenthis thread stays updated with current vendors on users reports instead of 2007 list of ppl that don't report.

Im starting this now ordered from Uline, Amsterdamn, and Graniger today along with applied with sunbelt rentals they asked for a PG but I said no and I'm waiting on a response my question is do I need to start an accout with D&B Iupdate as well?

Im starting this now ordered from Uline, Amsterdamn, and Graniger today along with applied with sunbelt rentals they asked for a PG but I said no and I'm waiting on a response my question is do I need to start an accout with D&B Iupdate as well?

DNB will self generate once they get trade info.

Ok Great I've ordered from Grainger, Uline, Amsterdam and Mouser so far all next 30 except Amsterdam applied for auto zone, and a sych bank backed company but I can't remember which one. Also got approved for 500 from MSC. Sunbelt said since I have no D&b History its a no go without PG. Home Depot gave me #25 calling them today as I have a fence job that I need just 30 days on so I hope I get it. Signed up for Digikey but can't find anything to buy so I'll just wait I guess all in all going good

Ok Great I've ordered from Grainger, Uline, Amsterdam and Mouser so far all next 30 except Amsterdam applied for auto zone, and a sych bank backed company but I can't remember which one. Also got approved for 500 from MSC. Sunbelt said since I have no D&b History its a no go without PG. Home Depot gave me #25 calling them today as I have a fence job that I need just 30 days on so I hope I get it. Signed up for Digikey but can't find anything to buy so I'll just wait I guess all in all going good

Did amsterdam, require half by check, or full by cc for your first order as well?

Wondering if there is a need to upgrade them from starter to 2nd tier?

Caught me by surprise today, Supplyworks, is now offering courtesy lines of credit of $1000. Anything beyond, requires a credit app. They report to DNB for sure, and I believe experian. rep said they only report quarterly though. Hopefully I'm in there in time to make that deadline for when they report.

Did amsterdam, require half by check, or full by cc for your first order as well?

Wondering if there is a need to upgrade them from starter to 2nd tier?

They did not have me pay anything yet but my order is still be proofed ordering t-shirts

Caught me by surprise today, Supplyworks, is now offering courtesy lines of credit of $1000. Anything beyond, requires a credit app. They report to DNB for sure, and I believe experian. rep said they only report quarterly though. Hopefully I'm in there in time to make that deadline for when they report.

Applying

All these accounts are all Tier 1 even if they require a deposit on first order, its really hit or miss with any of these vendors.

REW Materials (Metal Stud, Drywall, Stucco, Insulation) supplier reports to both DNB & Equifax each month.

They have locations throughout the US. We use them in multiple states and they report a $70,000 tradeline for us (approx monthly spending we do with them)