Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

50,000 Points To Upgrade Your American Express Hilton HHonors Card

The last post in this topic was posted 1617 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Get 50,000 points to upgrade your American Express Hilton HHonors card to the Surpass!  If you are an American Express Hilton HHonors card holder, the no annual fee Hilton card, you can upgrade to the Surpass for a limited time.  In this post, I will show you how to do it and why you might … Continue reading 50,000 Points To Upgrade Your American Express Hilton HHonors Card

The post 50,000 Points To Upgrade Your American Express Hilton HHonors Card appeared first on Miles Methods.

View the full article

I still have all 60k of my points plus the ones I gained to hit the spend requirement. I may do this

I did it and IMO it's worth it to keep a D* Amex card.

if I took no action, that tl would stay open as well right ?

Yes, just keep it active.

It was worth the 50K points for me and I had planned on eventually getting the Surpass anyway. I just never planned on D* ending so soon. :(

Yes, just keep it active.

It was worth the 50K points for me and I had planned on eventually getting the Surpass anyway. I just never planned on D* ending so soon. :(

I think all the good stuff was shut down because of us here on CB :grin:

My 50,000 points posted a couple days ago. This was a good option for the bonus and to keep my D* card open.

My 50,000 points posted a couple days ago. This was a good option for the bonus and to keep my D* card open.

Yup. Mine posted last week. It was nice not to have to wait for a new billing cycle for the bonus, it seemed to post right after my spend requirement was met.

Was able to upgrade spouse's card to the Surpass on March 1st, even though it was opened in late March of 2015. Very happy offer was still active!!!

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lflemingjr2000
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines