TU Phone Order for Credit Report

ManofB

The last post in this topic was posted 2548 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

It has been quite a while since I posted, as with a lot of things, my credit has improved with time alone. Aside from my daily monitoring services I decided it was a good time to get my credit reports.

Called TU to purchase a hard copy, automated system per usual- however this time after I entered all my info, it did not ask for payment. It simply said you will receive your report in 6-8 business days. Did I accidently get into the free annual report version? I don't have anything particular to dispute at this moment, maybe some early age off stuff- but not anything that 45 days wouldn't kill I suppose. Just curious if their format changed.

Since I've last posted, bought a house in May, got married in September so I've been busy. My credit has improved and its time to get back into to theswing of things so fresh reports are in order.

I'm currently at the following: FICO 8

EQ- 667

TU- 659

EX- 663

I'm please but no where near done. Carrying balances on a few cards for home improvement the past month since my commission payout was delayed by a couple months at work due to our new computer system being oh so very awesome.

At least when I've called TU for a report, they never charged me. They would only ask for payment if you wanted a score to come with it.

If you're using the number you would call to get a copy due to adverse action, it shouldn't count against your annual one. You can really call that one anytime and get a new copy...it's more of a backdoor method really.

The last post in this topic was posted 2548 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.