Sign in to follow this  
Cappy

10 UR Points /$ For Chase Freedom Q5!!!

Good find, Cappy. :good:

I did credit you in my post that will be in this forum shortly.

Too bad it didn't happen for the grocery quarter. :lol:

The only way for us to maximize this is $1,500 in restaurant/retail gift cards. There is no way to liquidate any of them for cash.

I guess the goal is to get customers to use Freedom for holiday gifts from the Q5 brands. Amazon is also having a Black Friday sale that I've seen heavily promoted....which hopefully won't be like their July "garage sale".

Edited by creditrecovery

The only way for us to maximize this is $1,500 in restaurant/retail gift cards. There is no way to liquidate any of them for cash.

I guess the goal is to get customers to use Freedom for holiday gifts from the Q5 brands. Amazon is also having a Black Friday sale that I've seen heavily promoted....which hopefully won't be like their July "garage sale".

I buy a lot of stuff on amazon regularly anyway. I will just keep doing normal spend/holiday spend through the end of December, and then just fill out the $1500 with GCs or Amazon GCs.

I buy a lot of stuff on amazon regularly anyway. I will just keep doing normal spend/holiday spend through the end of December, and then just fill out the $1500 with GCs or Amazon GCs.

That's what I do as well. Things like that to maximize spending for the quarter and carry over the discount past the cutoff date are part of maximizing rewards.

I bought a 4K TV with this that I was planning to buy and got little more points than I expected.

xdN4lHA.png

So this looks better than expected. It's 10% this quarter, but $1500 top is only on 5% of it.

Item price - $1957

Points - 7830 + 7500 + 1957

So that's -

1957 x 4 + 1500 x 5 + 1957

= 1957 x 5 + 1500 x 5

= 1500 x 5 + (any amount up to or over 1500) x 5

= 7500 + 5x (unlimited or at least some unknown limit) (as long as it all went through in one transaction)

Or am I reading this wrong?

Edited by generallissimo

There's an Amazon Nordstrom gift card deal where you buy a $100 Nordstrom card and get a free $20 Amazon card.

You can sell Nordstrom gift cards for .85c on the dollar.

There's an Amazon Nordstrom gift card deal where you buy a $100 Nordstrom card and get a free $20 Amazon card.

Limits?

Limits?

There were none, but it looks dead now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01991WB52

Damn it...wish I saw that earlier. Nordy GCs are my likely path to capping out the $1500 anyway. :aggressive:

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines