Sign in to follow this  
CB Owners

500 Free Hilton HHonors Points

Get 500 free Hilton HHonors points for logging in to their shopping portal!  This is a limited offer, so do this as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to take advantage of these easy points. The Offer All you have to do in order to get the 500 free HHonors points it … Continue reading 500 Free Hilton HHonors Points

The post 500 Free Hilton HHonors Points appeared first on Miles Methods.

View the full article

Looks like it's long gone. Says first 10,000 log-ins.

There's no sign that it's done.

The banner is still up.

These points will not post immediately.

Cool, gave it a shot.

Bit random,

MM articles show up on Nexus 6 " Google Now Cards" .as soon as they post I believe (this one 5 hours ago)

They have always liked WP sites. Thought this may be of interest.

Thanks!

We'll see. This was all over some other blogs at least 24 hours before it was posted here.

Anyone get these points? I tried it the first day, at least 12-24 hours before it was posted here, but no points have been posted to my Hilton account. No big deal; just curious.

Not yet, but promotions like this normally take quite a while to post.

I will update if/when mine post.

I was pruchasing through the portal anayway a couple days before this news hit and clicked on the ad, and even did an actual purchase through the site that day. Still no points at all. I also been using the Marriott shopping portal and as of yet I've not actually got a single point by purchasing through them. Been about a month, will wait another one before giving up on purchasing through the portals.

Sign in to follow this  

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines