LexisNexis Risk Solutions Bureau LLC-calling all experts

Just received my discloser and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It came in several large envelopes- stuffed full.

Can anyone help:

1st-

"The Accurint for Collections/Collections Decisioning Report"-

under 'identification records'

There are addresses I NEVER lived at;

there are some addresses where I've purchased and sold (sometimes same day) and never lived at.

some of the addresses' 'date first/last seen' go back to when I was a teenager like 30 years ago.

QUESTION:

Surely I can get the ones I have absolutely nothing to do with off....but the ones I may have lived at for a few months 20 years ago..... can those old addresses be removed?

under "Marriage & Divorce Records"-

They have me married and divorced to people I don't even know! I am in my first and only marriage so how in the world..... not gonna ask! This is credit bureau stuff and stranger things have happened, right?

QUESTION:

How do you dispute this?

2nd-

"The Benefit Assessment Consumer Report"-

under 'Property Records'

There are addresses I've never lived (or owned)- (shows up on the other report too).

QUESTION:

How to dispute.

3rd-

"Life Public Records Disclosure Report"-

under "Identification Records"

same as above- wrong addresses for me some being reported some 20 plus years ago.

under "Email Address Records"-

crazy emails at addresses that aren't mine w/ reported dates-blank.

under "Property Records"

some I have nothing to do with. Never purchased/sold/lived or anything.

4th-

"RiskViewConsumer Disclosure Report"

under "identification records"

still those same wrong addresses or ones so ancient

gosh, "Education Records", "online marketing records", "phone records", "purchase activity records" - yeah, it says I spent 20 bucks on something in 2014 online. What the crap!!!!! But at an incorrect address.

My head is spinning with LexisNexis.

Anyone ever delt with them? Is it possible to get ancient items removed? Any other tips?

Thanks!

Unfortunately I am not going to answer all those questions. I can tell you that on all of the reports is instructions on how to dispute information. Always do it through the mail.

This is just my opinion, but I would not dispute everything at once. I think I would dispute 4 or 5 things at a time. I would also keep like disputes together. By that I mean If you want to dispute 3 addresses, and 4 marraige partners I would dispute the addresses first and wait for the resolution, and then dispute the marriage partners next, and so on.

I would do the info that is just plain wrong first. After all of that is finished, I would start on old garbage that you don't need on there such as, an address that you grew up at 25 years ago.

You make copies of all the paperwork, and use a highlighter.

In red pen, write in a brief concise statement.

Attach copies of yours and your husbands birth certificate, marriage license, driver's license and any utility bill that verifies your address.

If you are a real estate agent,attach a copy of your license as an explanation regarding the addresses.

The cover letter goes like this.

Dear ______,

I've reviewed all the reports and there are just so many errors,I've resorted to writing and highlighting each one.

It's quite obvious that my information has been combined with someone else's.

My full maiden name it _____,

I was born on (date)in (location )

My social security number is, ____,attached is a copy.

I married ________,on (date),attached is a copy of our marriage license.

We have never divorced,and have no prior marriages.

My husbands name is _____,attached are copies of his birth certificate and drivers licenseand social security card.

Our current address is _______,attached is a copy of our current utility bill.

Our previous addresses are:

_____

All the information highlighted on copies of the attached reports is incorrect.

Attach copies of yours and your husbands birth certificate, marriage license, driver's license and any utility bill that verifies your address.

If you are a real estate agent,attach a copy of your license as an explanation regarding the addresses.

Dear ______,

I've reviewed all the reports and there are just so many errors,I've resorted to writing and highlighting each one.

My husbands name is _____,attached are copies of his birth certificate and drivers licenseand social security card.

_____

Best post ever written regarding LexisNexis for any reason.

+1

You guys really think that disputing all that at once is a good idea? Look at how many people (including my self) have disputed with the CRA's explaining EXACTLY what they are disputing, and the CRA's investigate the wrong item, or don't investigate, or reply with a letter saying something that doesn't even begin to touch on what you were bringing to their attention.

I am not disagreeing with ICAN, as ICAN has much more experience in this area than I do, but I am just really surprised that the both of you expect LN to just do a complete wipe of everything AND do it correctly.

Stupid question.., how do you order your Lexis Nexus report?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by using Google.com BUT just this one time I'll give you a link.

I'm in a good mood from playing poker.

https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/access_your_full_file_disclosure.jsp

Either of these two links should work. Try both of them out and see which one you like better!

You guys really think that disputing all that at once is a good idea? Look at how many people (including my self) have disputed with the CRA's explaining EXACTLY what they are disputing, and the CRA's investigate the wrong item, or don't investigate, or reply with a letter saying something that doesn't even begin to touch on what you were bringing to their attention.

I am not disagreeing with ICAN, as ICAN has much more experience in this area than I do, but I am just really surprised that the both of you expect LN to just do a complete wipe of everything AND do it correctly.

LN is a bit different than the CRA's.

Besides, OP isn't complaining about mixed files on her credit reports, so it is just a LN issue.

Hmm sending all of that most personal info ever in the mail to some minimum wage nimrod? Just hurts to think about it.

You don't know who is opening mail, could be someone in India. Gotta be great security there or wherever the mailroom happens to be ibetcha. Gotta be a better way.

Hmm sending all of that most personal info ever in the mail to some minimum wage nimrod? Just hurts to think about it.

You don't know who is opening mail, could be someone in India. Gotta be great security there or wherever the mailroom happens to be ibetcha. Gotta be a better way.

Send it CMRR.

How is it any different then trusting LN to mail you all of your information your correct address?

I have seen it on this forum.. someone found out their LN file went to an old address.

Dear ______,

_____

I was trying to award you a point in the lexis thread. I hit the minus button by mistake.

I'm sorry. By way of ammends I used an admin function to give you 5 extra points total. I apologize

• Admin

Dear ______,

_____

I was trying to award you a point in the lexis thread. I hit the minus button by mistake.

I'm sorry. By way of ammends I used an admin function to give you 5 extra points total. I apologize

I just evened it out Marv.

I've printed off the form. Gonna mail it out tomorrow CMRR. This thread has got me curious more than anything about my LN file.

On a side note. I was at a trade show over the summer courtesy of my employer (non credit related). While taking a break from the booth I was in, I walked around to pick up free swag from the other vendors. LN had a booth set up. One of their mottos printed on a banner read as follows........."Lexis Nexis-When going back just 7 years is not enough".

I've printed off the form. Gonna mail it out tomorrow CMRR. This thread has got me curious more than anything about my LN file.

Is there a reason to spend $7 on CMRR for this or do you just like the paper trail?

The request form doesn't require all that. The disputes do.

On a side note. I was at a trade show over the summer courtesy of my employer (non credit related). While taking a break from the booth I was in, I walked around to pick up free swag from the other vendors. LN had a booth set up. One of their mottos printed on a banner read as follows........."Lexis Nexis-When going back just 7 years is not enough".

That sounds like an improvement on their original corporate motto:

Garbage In, Garbage Out

• 5 years later...

Bumping this 6+ year old post because I'm curious how the OP made out.

I recently received my NexisLexis Risk Solutions report  due to my homeowners going up and this report was cited as one of the reasons.

Instead of mailing me the report, then sent me a letter with a link and pin number to use. 75 pages long. Same as OP, addresses in PA and CA I've have never lived at nor been associated with, same with email address and phone numbers. Luckily I was able to note the errors and upload to their secure website. Curious to see the outcome.