Marriott 80,000 Point Visa Offer Is Back

CB Owners

The last post in this topic was posted 2340 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

The Marriott 80,000 point Visa offer is back again!  With the big changes recently to the Marriott (and Ritz-Carlton) rewards program, this may be a good time to apply for this card.  The annual fee is NOT waived on this offer, but it is 30,000 points more than the standard offer on this card. The … Continue reading Marriott 80,000 Point Visa Offer Is Back

The post Marriott 80,000 Point Visa Offer Is Back appeared first on Miles Methods.

View the full article

They seem to give big SL's on this card too... mine was $25.4k. Nice utilization padder... and the Marriot rewards points beat the hell out of Hilton points.

I got the 50k offer and between the spend, the free night upon opening and the bonus, I already have 6 nights at a decent hotel racked up. Hard to beat unless you are seriously into wringing every $ out of your points.

70K/1K with fee waiver and 15.24% APR was better.

I logged into my Marriott account, scrolled down to the bottom of the page, clicked on link for "Marriott Rewards Credit Card" and I see the following offer for both the personal and business cards: 70,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. First year fee waived.

Not sure if everyone who sets up a Marriott account gets those offers but it is worth checking if you would rather have that offer.

• 1 month later...

I just got the approved on the 70k, AF waived offer. I'm going to see if I can get the extra 10k without kicking in the AF.

First attempt was a no go. They said that I could reject the current offer and reapply. HUACA on Monday.

My experience has been when the AF is waived on one offer and not the other, chase would not do anything. I.E. The ink plus I even offer to pay the AF for the extra 10,000 point offer that had just came out. No go.

Did you try SM, chat or phone or all three?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Kiwi94

Important Information

Guidelines