Sign in to follow this  
bozzburg

Amazon Store Card APPROVED!!!!

Good Morning All,

Early morning surprise. Amazon store card approval with 800.00 limit. Not bad. Pop-up then came up for Chase rewards card. 30 day message. Probably due to utilization is around 43% at the moment. Scores ranging from 623- 657.

Congrats!

But, don't just apply for things because they pop up. Get a plan together and apply for what will give you the best use. That Chase card will only give you 3% back at Amazon.com. The store card is 5%.

Congrats on the Amazon card! Call Sync UW and ask for a CLI to $10K. :grin:

hell, why not 35k why they're at it. :grin:

Congrats! I recently got one with close to the same limit as yours, and it felt nice!

So how soon should our friend(and myself) call in for a CLI? Is it a soft pull in all Synchrony accounts?

Congrats!

But, don't just apply for things because they pop up. Get a plan together and apply for what will give you the best use. That Chase card will only give you 3% back at Amazon.com. The store card is 5%.

^^This, x1000

Good Morning All,

Early morning surprise. Amazon store card approval with 800.00 limit. Not bad. Pop-up then came up for Chase rewards card. 30 day message. Probably due to utilization is around 43% at the moment. Scores ranging from 623- 657.

Congrats! They approved me for the same amount. Im not willing to go higher; I shop at Amazon ALOT!

Good Morning All,

Congrats! They approved me for the same amount. Im not willing to go higher; I shop at Amazon ALOT!

Not willing? Is that a lack of self control?

If so, you should find a way to get that in check. You have a card that you can get way high in time and use as a prybar.

Good Morning All,

Not willing? Is that a lack of self control?

If so, you should find a way to get that in check. You have a card that you can get way high in time and use as a prybar.

Not sure how much of a prybar a store card is. Now, if it was a Visa or MC...

I guess because SYNCH is known for high limits, can it be used as a prybar. Other than that, it's just a store card.