Sign in to follow this  
C316

I am 100% CLEAN!

Today EQ stayed true to their word that my PR would be deleted a month early. It is gone, leaving me with 100% clean negative free reports! EQ up from 710 to 778.

Not sure what my scores were when I started the task of cleaning up my reports, I just know they were bad. The first time I pulled them was in May 2015. I had already had 16 charge off/collections and 1 PR deleted by that time. I had 2 charge off's, 1 collection, and a PR still reporting.

EX was 630. EQ was 642. TU was 646.

Today 100% clean and negative free they are.

EX 771. EQ 778. TU 777.

My AAOA is quite low at 1 year, but I have added 8 new TL's since May. 2 AMEX, BOA, 2 Chase, Discover, Cap One and Citi, with the highest starting CL being 21K. The lowest was Discover at 1k.

My first app with clean reports will come in June 2016. It will be for our first house.

2015 has turned out to be a fantastic year for me, got my act together, got clean (in more than one way), married my soulmate last month in a wedding at the beach(we have been together for 10 years...), and received a substantial promotion at work. I know that 2016 will be even better.

Today EQ stayed true to their word that my PR would be deleted a month early. It is gone, leaving me with 100% clean negative free reports! EQ up from 710 to 778.

Not sure what my scores were when I started the task of cleaning up my reports, I just know they were bad. The first time I pulled them was in May 2015. I had already had 16 charge off/collections and 1 PR deleted by that time. I had 2 charge off's, 1 collection, and a PR still reporting.

EX was 630. EQ was 642. TU was 646.

Today 100% clean and negative free they are.

EX 771. EQ 778. TU 777.

My AAOA is quite low at 1 year, but I have added 8 new TL's since May. 2 AMEX, BOA, 2 Chase, Discover, Cap One and Citi, with the highest starting CL being 21K. The lowest was Discover at 1k.

My first app with clean reports will come in June 2016. It will be for our first house.

2015 has turned out to be a fantastic year for me, got my act together, got clean (in more than one way), married my soulmate last month in a wedding at the beach(we have been together for 10 years...), and received a substantial promotion at work. I know that 2016 will be even better.

wut.gif

.. Congrats!!!!!!! :clapping:

:)

You did very well.. DId you had to go to court to challenge any of the bad threads? Please advise.

I did get sued for 1 CC that I did not go to court for and they got a default judgment. I paid it, but was unable to get it removed from EQ or EX. That was the PR that was just removed and the last negative on any of my reports. If I knew then what I know now, I would have fought them in court. Life lesson learned.

Wow, what a great story. Congrats on your credit repair success but even more so congrats on your success in life we everything. I know it took some hard work but you are now reaping the benefits. Congrats my friend

Congrats! I imagine that must be a wonderful feeling? I wish my day of such would come sooner! I just gave you a fist pump, because we're all in this thing together.

Congrats!!! :D

mendelssohn check out my Joseph C Running Journey thread.. I have all three CRs on my furniture. Next move...

Wow, those FICOs seem high for a file with an AAOA of only a year and a slew of relatively new accounts. Very nice.

Edited by jmiami

Wow, those FICOs seem high for a file with an AAOA of only a year and a slew of relatively new accounts. Very nice.

It's actually 1.5 years to be exact, but yes, fortunately I have a JCPenny's account that is over 10 years old. Because it was JCPenny's I only used it once or twice that I remember and didn't screw that one off like the rest. It says it will continue to report until 2017. I expect a huge hit when it falls off losing my oldest account and taking another AAOA hit. Oh well, at least the reports will be clean. I hope it stays until 2017, but would not be surprised if it fell off today.

I also keep my profile maximized. I PIF every month, highest limit card carries $2 balance. I have an installment loan that is maximized at under 9% utilization and will stay that way for the next 3.5 years.

It's actually 1.5 years to be exact, but yes, fortunately I have a JCPenny's account that is over 10 years old. Because it was JCPenny's I only used it once or twice that I remember and didn't screw that one off like the rest. It says it will continue to report until 2017. I expect a huge hit when it falls off losing my oldest account and taking another AAOA hit. Oh well, at least the reports will be clean. I hope it stays until 2017, but would not be surprised if it fell off today.

I also keep my profile maximized. I PIF every month, highest limit card carries $2 balance. I have an installment loan that is maximized at under 9% utilization and will stay that way for the next 3.5 years.

my jcpenney account has been closed since 07, opened 03 and they still report every month. They even report the same account that I closed because I lost the card. I

my jcpenney account has been closed since 07, opened 03 and they still report every month. They even report the same account that I closed because I lost the card. I

Nice, mine last reported in 2007 when it was closed so it should stay there until 2017. But sometimes things don't go as planned.

I have enough accounts now that I will not face this again in 10 years heh.

Every time I see this thread title, it reminds me of something I said to a cop once. He refused to listen and tossed my car anyhow.