Sign in to follow this  
RAguy

Just got CLIs on all my Synchrony cards

My Synchrony/Dicount Tire card just jumped up another $1k in credit line today as well..and I didn't do anything...

CV - check your Discount Tire card- you might finally be able to buy 4 tires all at once! :P

This might be the better Sync card to have for vehicle services. Doesn't seem limited to just one store/brand. https://www.mysynchrony.com/merchants/carcareone-keep-life-rolling.html

My Synchrony/Dicount Tire card just jumped up another $1k in credit line today as well..and I didn't do anything...

CV - check your Discount Tire card- you might finally be able to buy 4 tires all at once! :P

This might be the better Sync card to have for vehicle services. Doesn't seem limited to just one store/brand. https://www.mysynchrony.com/merchants/carcareone-keep-life-rolling.html

It's a running joke. CV has 800+ FICO's and CreditPimp credit lines. But much to his shame and chagrin, he has a Discount Tire store card with a $500-something credit limit, and they refuse to CLI him.

Edited by JeffeVerde

It's a running joke. CV has 800+ FICO's and CreditPimp credit lines. But much to his shame and chagrin, he has a Discount Tire store card with a $500-something credit limit, and they refuse to CLI him.

Lol. Damn. That's a special kind of toy card hell.

Yeah I fully understand calling UW would've possibly made for higher limits but seeing as I already have many more with high limits and I don't really use these cards, it wasn't that big of a deal. Just nice to get something.

In that case... Congrats!!! :yahoo:

Yeah I fully understand calling UW would've possibly made for higher limits but seeing as I already have many more with high limits and I don't really use these cards, it wasn't that big of a deal. Just nice to get something.

In that case... Congrats!!! :yahoo:

Congrats from me also! It's so nice to be happy with what you have.

I've never had luck with the luv button with Synchrony. I'd get denied every time. I used the live chat once and I went from $3,300 to $10,000.

Congrats on the CLIs!

Thanks ! :)

They might have meant the chat option for Synchrony.

On Lowes after log in, it is to the right of:

Recent Activity** since xx/xx/2015

And looks like:

chatImageAvailable.gif

Edited by dilligaf

They might have meant the chat option for Synchrony.

LMAO!!!!!!! You're Right!!!!!!

:rofl:

Thanks dilligaf and Kat58. The amazon chat is located on the screen where you login. I was looking for it after I logged in.

I did my monthly SyncB CLI calls today. Picked up $9.5K total CLI's

Amazon $6K --> $10K

PayPal Smart Connect $3.5K --> $4K

Walmart - $6K --> $6K - No increase

Lowe's - $15K --> $20K

JCP - TBD - GF just spent $800 on there and I am going to PIF next week. After that I will try for the CLI on it and see if I get to $10K

I plan on calling back on Walmart next week to see if a different UW will give me a bump to $10K on the Walmart card. Same with Smart Connect. Still pretty happy though :)

My TU FICO 8 just hit 750 today!!!!!!!!

Edited by FixnCred

Hi Nate - Thanks.. yeah I am doing the happy dance :yahoo:

Odd thing is... my lowe's card gets the absolute least amount of usage... like maybe $15 here and there. The other cards get a little more usage but not much more... I was floored when they said no CHANGE on the Wally card... lol

I hope I have those same types of results soon.. lol! I'm building the courage to call. Hate talking on the phone, but hate rejection on CLI requests even more :D

Clearly not getting anywhere with chats.

Wally has always been more difficult in my experience and even utilization doesn't matter with any of them. If your profile is where they want it you'll get the increases regardless of usage.

Still it is good to use them somewhat regularly to keep them active. I have some sync cards that I'll let go 6-9 months but no longer than that. I guess you've read about CLDs recently due to non-use.

Yeah... Any tips on Care Credit? I have a $1200 CL and I do not want to use an HP forca CLI until maybe September 2016.

My last use was exactly 1yr today. I don't know where I can throw a few bucks on it.

Yeah... Any tips on Care Credit? I have a $1200 CL and I do not want to use an HP forca CLI until maybe September 2016.

My last use was exactly 1yr today. I don't know where I can throw a few bucks on it.

Can of dog food.

Care Credit will definitely shut you down, for non-use.

I hope I have those same types of results soon.. lol! I'm building the courage to call. Hate talking on the phone, but hate rejection on CLI requests even more :D

Clearly not getting anywhere with chats.

They read the same script every single time....once you've called once or twice the jitters go away. :good:

And they are always polite, even with bad news....

Can of dog food.

Yeah, they CLDd my wife recently...actually I need to login to that account. We have a vet nearby and I should probably hit them up as I don't want to lose my $15k line.

I think konrad has also tried the comenity method with them...push a buck from your banks bill pay to force a credit balance and activity.

Can of dog food.

Where at? Petsmart?

Can of dog food.

Where at? Petsmart?

IIRC, you have to go to a Veterinarian office... not sure.

Google it :P

Can of dog food.

Where at? Petsmart?

IIRC, you have to go to a Veterinarian office... not sure.

Google it :P

Yeah... I was afraid of that :(

Vet Offices are like Hospitals to me........... avoid at all costs!

I think it's time to get new glasses. I was going to stop by VIsionworks tomorrow to see what I can do. I was hoping there was some website that accepted them and sold petfood like you said.

Can of dog food.

Where at? Petsmart?

Should be able to go to Care site and search for list of providers/participants in your area.

Just FYI Rite Aid now takes care credit. I saw the green sticker on the front door just yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk