anyone have the cap1 buy power card?

The last post in this topic was posted 1972 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I opened one in April 2015 w 10k initial CL thinking it would be good for combining.

No Joy. it is a card not currently combinable with standard Cap1 cards.

It also requires a different log in at a different looking website.

Even Cap1 EO cannot help with this card.

CSRs call it a "partner" card although it states on the website that it is issued by Capital One, NA.

Hope this helps you !

Closed one of those after a little over 1 year. Originally started very very low 600 and almost a year later not even a HP thru the EO yielded any improvement.

My opinion of it is that Capital One has a pretty mediocre low opinion of it themselves so they mass market it to newbies thru mailers. That's how I got it way back when.

I didnt apply for it, currently got the cap1 secured (49 dep) 200 limit, just increased to 500 after 6 months, and qs1 1500 limit, next month is 6 months on it, think they will let me combine the secured to my qs and then be eligible for another cafd?

I didnt apply for it, currently got the cap1 secured (49 dep) 200 limit, just increased to 500 after 6 months, and qs1 1500 limit, next month is 6 months on it, think they will let me combine the secured to my qs and then be eligible for another cafd?

They won't combine a secured with an unsecured.

I also passed on the buy power card. Every couple of months, I get the offer in the mail. I've heard nothing good about it, so those offers will continue hitting the shredder.

I tried to get the platinum but said I have to many cap1 accounts, just have the secured and qs1, thought maybe close the secured and see

You've opened 8 cc's in less than 6 months!

You need to STOP, and let those accounts age!

I got one of those pre-selected letters, took the bait and got a sad, sad $750 limit. The only nice thing about the card is its a World Elite MasterCard, however that line is not conducive of most of the "deals" that the service provides.

I tried to get the platinum but said I have to many cap1 accounts, just have the secured and qs1, thought maybe close the secured and see

I just opened 10 new CCs and a LOC in a span of 4 months. Guess I need to garden for a while. :grin:

I just opened 10 new CCs and a LOC in a span of 4 months. Guess I need to garden for a while. :grin:

30 new accounts in 4 years, I better grow some trees!

• 4 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 1972 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.