The American Express Business Offers Reference Thread

mendelssohn

The last post in this topic was posted 2322 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

This is a thread to share offers on American Express business cards.

If the offer is public, please post a link with the details.

If the offer is targeted, please do not post the offer code. In this case, post the offer details and people can ask for the code via PM.

Examples of offers that would be helpful in this thread would be 150K and 100K Business Platinum and 75K Business Gold Rewards offers.

Typically, the name on a business offer does not have to match the applicant name.

• 2 months later...

I logged in and have the 75k business gold rewards offer. Do amex business cards report to personal reports? How can I share the offer if it is there when I log in and browse? Also, I intend on using the offer so can I still share it ?

I logged in and have the 75k business gold rewards offer. Do amex business cards report to personal reports? How can I share the offer if it is there when I log in and browse? Also, I intend on using the offer so can I still share it ?

I got around to app'ing for this today and now the offer is 50k for 5k in spend. Bad timing or are the offers ever changing like this?

They do change but actual targeted offers come in the mail with an offer code and phone number.

I never receive offers in the mail probably because Experian is frozen. I attempted to permanently unfreeze it yesterday and Experian is making me send in documents. What a pain. I chatted with Amex this morning and they gave me the number to the new accounts division and told me they would be able to see any current offers. I called the number and they transferred me to another department and Amex was able to find a 75k offer on the gold card.

Anyone care to explain???

DW got the 75k/$5k BGR offer in the mail today. Was all over the app this evening. Filled everything out and got a "sorry, our system isn't responding right now" message.

Pulled up a private browser window and attempted it again. Now states "sorry, this offer is no longer available". (?!?!?!?!?)

This was a targeted offer that stated her application must be rec'd. by 2/22/16 in order to be eligible.

Should she call to do it over the phone, and will they honor it? WTF

PUTPAC

Sadly I had to look it up.... :rofl::good:

OK, no need to further pollute this thread (talking about my own post). Even with all the website errors, DW just got an email thanking her for her application. SMH

I checked the status site and it's for the BGR. I'll have her call tomorrow if it hasn't been processed yet...

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Kiwi94

Important Information

Guidelines