USAA card not yet appearing in online access

The last post in this topic was posted 1972 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I had applied back to back for USAA cards. I had a preselected offer for the World Mastercard and accepted it and was approved at $12K, then applied for the Visa (not preselected for). Also instant approval for $12K. The first MC showed up on my online access accounts page within a few hours. But a day and a half later the Visa has not yet appeared. My USAA messages page confirms I have been approved for both. I was just curious if anyone else who has gotten two approvals same day has had an issue with one of them not appearing. Did the preselected card show up faster because it was preselected?? Just curious if anyone has thoughts on it. thanks

Thanks for the input. Normally I probably wouldn't question the absence of the second account not showing up a day later. Bought a week ago I applied for and was approved For a NASA credit card. I passed their somewhat lengthy LEXIS-NEXIS verification and electronically signed my documents, and the account showed up on my online page. A week later the credit card account disappears off the page. I call in and they transferred me to the security department. Yet I either get completely disconnected, or sent to a voicemail where no one ever returns my call. And that was a $26,000 credit limit. A week later I still have no clue why they closed it down. No call back no letters, nothing. So I guess I am a little sensitive at the present time about approved accounts not showing up on my accounts page. Anyway, I will give it a day or two to see if the USAA on line page updates the second account.

Yep. Everything matches perfectly. Nasa did call today, but simply asked if I applied for a card, which I said I did and they thanked me and didn't ask anything else. I figured ok, and signed back into Nasa, but so far so reappearance of the credit card. I hadn't applied for credit for about two years and pretty much had all the ducks in a row but thats just a weird one to me. I'm not going to sweat it, but it is frustrating. I waited two years to do my app spree. And it is tending to work out better with the bigger banks. Chase Blue preferred for $27k auto approved. Barclays declined, then recon approved for 12k. CLI at activation up to 24k. Amex blue $2k?? at least it was an approval. Hopefully they are still open to doing CLIs at activation as I have read this to be the case. After USAA I was pretty much done.

Well USAA still hasn't put the 'approved' Visa account up online yet. rep says that underwriting is 'fulfilling' the account. I've already got and activated the MC I applied for at the same time. They say to look for the Visa to appear around Oct 9 to 15th? guess I am perplexed as to why it should take so long when the MC was done and sent out in a flash. On another note, Nasa was nice and turned the card that they turned off back on and it appears back on the online page. So thats good to see. Glad they finally called me to ask if I applied.

The last post in this topic was posted 1972 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.