Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

CCT changes to ONE 3B pull per month starting 10/9/15

The last post in this topic was posted 1852 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I still need EQ score. Citi just won't say yes even though no EX inq several mos.

Can't wait for Jef*Admin removes vulgarity*son Scatical to go FOAD off EX/EQ in a couple mos.

For EQ I now have Citi, DCU and PenFed. None of them are 08 model so that's the only sucky part. My EQ 08 has always trended very close to EX 08 so with that I'm happy to kick them to the curb.

I'm trying to get my pull before the date and it's not even an option for me now. My last pull for all 3 was 9/9.

The company I work for started a major project recently, so I've been working long hard hours. Now that I finally have a day off, I am hoisting a few. So, I might not be thinking straight. I don't see what the problem is. According to the email, they are still providing daily Experian FICO scores and reports for 9.95 per month. Am I missing something?

The company I work for started a major project recently, so I've been working long hard hours. Now that I finally have a day off, I am hoisting a few. So, I might not be thinking straight. I don't see what the problem is. According to the email, they are still providing daily Experian FICO scores and reports for 9.95 per month. Am I missing something?

Is that what you originally signed up for or do you feel they pulled the wool over your eyes like the rest of us? We signed up on certain terms and they pulled the rug out in very short order. What's it been like 3 months if that?

Pretty sad.....what you have isn't a bad deal but this is very close to false advertising or blatant misrepresentation. I'm sure someone will come along and correct me on my use of big words. :rofl:

I just signed up with CCT last Sunday. I'll be dumping them as soon as I can get through to someone to cancel my subscription...

I just signed up with CCT last Sunday. I'll be dumping them as soon as I can get through to someone to cancel my subscription...

They bailed at closing time and blasted out the email to leave that task for the weekend shift. Well played by the 9-5er's....

Is that what you originally signed up for or do you feel they pulled the wool over your eyes like the rest of us? We signed up on certain terms and they pulled the rug out in very short order. What's it been like 3 months if that?

Pretty sad.....what you have isn't a bad deal but this is very close to false advertising or blatant misrepresentation. I'm sure someone will come along and correct me on my use of big words. :rofl:

When I signed up, there were no FICO scores, only Plus scores. I'm not exactly disappointed with the changes.

$9.95? Were people able to lock in at that indefinitely in the beginning? Best I can do is $14.95/mo after accepting the retention offer.

I think this sucks like everyone else but I still don't see a better alternative out there. With CCT you get the EX report daily, then use CK for weekly TU/EQ

When I signed up, there were no FICO scores, only Plus scores. I'm not exactly disappointed with the changes.
Hey, if it works I ain't gonna knock it. :good:

$9.95? Were people able to lock in at that indefinitely in the beginning? Best I can do is $14.95/mo after accepting the retention offer.

I think this sucks like everyone else but I still don't see a better alternative out there. With CCT you get the EX report daily, then use CK for weekly TU/EQ

As far as I know, I'm locked into $9.95 indefinitely. I haven't really paid any attention to what they have been offering recently. Maybe that is why you are all so upset. I don't blame you. I would be upset too.

Edited by Oilcan12

I'm cancelling tomorrow as well. Bogus!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Konrad was crushing on your little avatar pic earlier. h34r:

Are you signed up with ECT(Experian Credit Tracker) or CCT(Credit Check Total)?

I know they offer ECT for 9.95 when you get the retention offer, and those of us with CCT got the 14.97 retention offer.

They are different products.

The problem is them cutting our 3 3B pulls a month down to 1. Basically making it ECT with 1 3B pull a month.

Are you signed up with ECT(Experian Credit Tracker) or CCT(Credit Check Total)?

I know they offer ECT for 9.95 when you get the retention offer, and those of us with CCT got the 14.97 retention offer.

They are different products.

The problem is them cutting our 3 3B pulls a month down to 1. Basically making it ECT with 1 3B pull a month.

I have CCT. I got it about a hear and a half ago. I originally got it through a link on the ML website. As I recall it was CV who originally provided the link. It was quite useful for Equifax B* at the time. Once B* ended, it was less useful. Then, they started providing FICO scores. I was quite pleased. As far as I know, I am locked in to the $9.95 price.

Edited by Oilcan12

I am not so pissed that I will cancel. Quite frankly, at this stage I am more concerned with monitoring than getting my scores, which I get from a few CCs anyway. I mean this downgrades it to be on par with to the rest of the products out there. As long as I am locked in at $14.97 I'll stay until something better comes along. I certainly won't pay more than that however.

I can understand why some are disappointed, but what is a better alternative?

It's Experian, what else should we expect from the Devil....classic Bait & Switch and I am not surprised here!

Same here Creditrecovery. (: I have Experian for free for 2yrs due to Tmobile. I think I'm going back to myfico. Idk. Just sitting for now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This sucks, I had just swapped to CCT permanently away from myfico. Now it goes from being a great deal to just okay. Not sure what I'm going to do just yet, as I don't have any credit cards that provide me scores at the moment.

I called customer service this morning when I received the email and they said it was still three pulls per month and asked me to forward a copy of the email to them at the following address membership@experiandirect.com. They then sent me one back saying

"Dear Customer,

Thank you! We received your email message. We will review and reply to your email in the order in which it was received. We appreciate your patience and look forward to assisting you!

To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK12212012260800X. Please use this code in any further communication.

Thank you,

Experian Customer Care". I'll post their response when they send it.

Edited by tel123

So, I wonder if it would be possible to cancel CCT, then sign up for $1 again the next day or a week later? Anyone know if this is possible or not?

I've been a member of CCT for six months and have not gotten the email. Maybe it's and fake email looks to be real. I sign up for there 7 day promotion for $1 and then cancel through there email. The next week I resign up for $1 again and then cancel through the phone system. I only pay $10.97.

The last post in this topic was posted 1852 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.