NFCU Problem

pea_jay

The last post in this topic was posted 2568 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So after sending in everything to NFCU, I log on thus morning and it says that my account is on hold. I called and they said that I had to come to a branch office with ss card, photo ID, and proof of address. Has this happened to anyone else?

What account is this? How long have you been an NFCU member?

You are legit, but they will most likely require your cousin to prove he is eligible, then your aunt will have to prove she is his mom, then your mother will have to prove she is her sister, then you will have to prove you are her son. Would have been better if your cousin had joined first.

I went through all this. My Uncle is retired Army with a pension and a current DoD employee, so my mother (his sister) joined and I joined through her. They flagged us, froze our accounts, and asked for my uncle's info. At that time, for whatever reason, my uncle decided to stop talking to anyone in the family, so we had to close our accounts.

So then my brother joined and he has a son in the military, currently active duty. They asked him for all kinds of stuff, and he sent everything. He is no where near a branch so that wasn't an option. He sent the documentation over several times, and they still refused to unfreeze his accounts.

Good luck, but unless your cousin is willing to go with you I think you will be out of luck.

The last post in this topic was posted 2568 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.