The last post in this topic was posted 2188 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I say go higher, the money saved on printing/mailing/chipping etc. Also make it paperless documents only, app only customer support (cheaper) Even room in there for nice sign up bonus. Don't know the fee structure for NFC swipes vs physical but Amex has commanded a premium swipe fee all along, I could see it being very beneficial to Amex through expansion and customers for the rewards.

Android Police just posted Citibank cards are now accepted. I tried entering a Citibank card again. Nope, still does not work.

I was able to add my Citi card yesterday. Citi called me with an activation code, and when I entered it into the app, the card was added.
I tried another Citi card and the app said to enter the activation code when received. I told it to text me twice, call me on my home phone and even email me. No code ever received.

I called Citi about my AAdvantage MasterCard. I got the runaround. Then the representative insisted I need to call American Airlines at 800-882-8880. I knew that would be a waste of time.

I just gave up. Maybe I'll try later.

Edited by Burgerwars

I did get one of my Citibank cards to take. The activation code finally came.

I still have had no success with my AAdvantage MasterCard. Maybe not all types of Citibank credit cards work at present. I can't believe the representative gave me American Airlines' phone number, and told me to call them to fix the issue. If American Airlines now does Citibank's work, maybe I can now call Citibank to make a travel reservation. :swoon:

Edited by Burgerwars

I tried Android Pay at CVS. The terminal lit up and then responded: Contactless payment methods not allowed.

I haven't researched it. Maybe they just haven't upgraded

Edit:I was using CapOne Venture card

While contactless payment is convenient, it will never get to the point where you can use it 100% of the time. You'll always need your credit or debit card(s) with you, just in case. The old Google Wallet has a debit card too, for this purpose.

• Admin

I used android pay at Walgreens drug store. The app, also stores my Walgreens rewards card to. They just scan the phone screen for the reward bar code, and I just tap the terminal and answer yes to the amount. It's rather easy, and convenient. I haven't tried it anywhere else though, except the vending machines at work, to get some honey buns.

The last post in this topic was posted 2188 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.