Konrad2012

Citi Soft CLI link Master Thread

I have zero Citi cards now.

Among those that currently interest me:

PRESTIGE 4TH NIGHT FREE IS WORKING OUT WELL FOR ME.

Beautiful for you. :good:

I'm covering five nights in London in August with Starwood points (fifth night free) but that's the only 2018 trip where I'll stay more than three consecutive nights in one place.

I did open an AA Executive card this morning. So once again I have my Citi starter kit.

I have zero Citi cards now.

Among those that currently interest me:

PRESTIGE 4TH NIGHT FREE IS WORKING OUT WELL FOR ME.

Beautiful for you. :good:

I'm covering five nights in London in August with Starwood points (fifth night free) but that's the only 2018 trip where I'll stay more than three consecutive nights in one place.

I did open an AA Executive card this morning. So once again I have my Citi starter kit.

81K Here we come. :)

+8.4k on prestige and 2.4k on premier. love the random numbers.

Random luv is the best. :lol:

SOB's won't give me an extra nickel anymore. They say that counting Citi itself, Macy's and Shell that I have enough. Tightwads.

Is the soft pull link still valid from the 1st page of this topic? I tried it and it is saying "page not available" or something like that.

When I check the normal CLI section for my 3 citi cards, it indicates they want to do a hard inquiry. I have read about half of the pages in this topic, not sure if the link or strategy changed somewhere along the way to get a soft pull.

Thanks

My card is less than a week old.  I get this:

This service is not available for this account.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:12 PM, Chris58 said:

Ok, 6 billing cycles have closed since I last hit Citi's "SP Luv Button".

Hit it again a few days ago. Same result as last August SP +8k.

Only card I have with Citi, (a DC originally opened as AA for SUB 3.3 years ago).

Same posted balance as before <4k, (BUT, card was sock-drawered for the previous 4 months due to being out of the country, don't take cards with Forex fees abroad).

Hope this doesn't encourage me to MS* this card more than I already do. :angel:

Just hit it again via the link on the first page of this thread.

6 months after last SP another instant SP of +8K to 42.5K

7 hours ago, Chris58 said:

Just hit it again via the link on the first page of this thread.

6 months after last SP another instant SP of +8K to 42.5K

Sweet! 👍

Successful on the two remaining cards:

+3k

+4k

Still a small hill to climb for the overall exposure lost with the Hilton moving over to Amex.

On 7/4/2018 at 8:46 AM, RocketGoBoom said:

Is the soft pull link still valid from the 1st page of this topic? I tried it and it is saying "page not available" or something like that.

When I check the normal CLI section for my 3 citi cards, it indicates they want to do a hard inquiry. I have read about half of the pages in this topic, not sure if the link or strategy changed somewhere along the way to get a soft pull.

Thanks

Gives 404 error in Chrome (on login).

Works as intended in Firefox (on login).

I didn't test other browsers.

Also, +$2000, now at $21900 on my AAdvantage card. :)

Edited by brainchasm
clarification

World Elite

+$8100 was $20K. first time I used luv button because every time I thought to use it I  didn't get the soft pull verbiage and a couple times I did get to pull, I was denied. Had this card for about 5 years. SMH.

Set a reminder for 6 months.

Up another $1500 from $6770-$8270 today. Did this one on the app though and the wording is there..no credit check. Unless you disagree with the amount given and want more that is. Last increase was in May and I made the mistake of asking for more resulting in a hard pull..... Wasted a pull without a new card. Sad.

Thanks CB friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Update: The link is only valid if you have a soft pull offer as mentioned somwhere in this thread.
9f4cb66d3a272d466af8758eac8968fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, direct said:

Like clockwork, I would apply every 6 months for a soft pull credit line increase on my 3 Citi cards.  Combined credit limits of the 3 cards is now just over $50k.  This month I received a message that a hard pull would be necessary for a line increase on 2 of the cards.  Just received this message from Citi:

We can't increase your credit limit at this time

Thanks for contacting us about an increase for your Citi® Diamond Preferred® Mastercard® account. We can't approve your request because you currently have the maximum amount of credit we allow without your consent to obtain and review your updated credit report. This decision was based on a review of all of your accounts issued by Citibank, N.A. such as Visa®, Mastercard®, store cards or gas cards.

Citi double cash opened it 1/2018 requested CLI on 10/2018 declined with zero balance on card. Tried again soft pull CLI granted $500 bucks  better than nothing.