Sign in to follow this  
Konrad2012

Citi Soft CLI link Master Thread

Here is a link to the Citi CLI page. This link will take you to a CLI page even if the luv button doesn't appear on your card account management page. It would be cool if we could get people to post their results here and aggregate them as we have with Disco and others.

Pay attention to the verbiage. It can say "We will not pull a credit report" meaning a soft attempt. Or it will say "We need 24 hours to review a report" meaning you'll get a hard.

If it gives you a soft CLI, it will also give you the option to get a higher CLI with a hard pull...and allows you to enter the limit you are requesting.

https://accountonline.citi.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do?NEXT_SCREEN=/ICLI&siteId=CB&cmp=EMC~01~121001~CARDSCLI~Citi~LM~C2A2

$1,400 for me on a Citi AA Pt. Account is 6 months old. Random number. Lower than I thought since my last Citi soft showed an increase from 720->810 on Citi's 900 point scale but whatever. I'll try again in 30 days, 60 days etc.

Nobody seems to pay attention to this, but you can simply call and ask if there is a SP CLI available on your card as well. This is a good backup if you are unsure of the verbiage online.

Nobody seems to pay attention to this, but you can simply call and ask if there is a SP CLI available on your card as well. This is a good backup if you are unsure of the verbiage online.

I guarantee you this link would be 500 times faster. And like I said, this link works even if the luv button isn't showing on your account management options.

Good thread.....been checking my accounts for verbiage change a lot recently. I have a Preferred and DC that are both at the 6 mo. mark (6th statement cut on each within the last week) and neither is offering a SP CLI yet.

My Premier is at 4 months and it's seen the most use but has a ridiculously low $2k limit. The Preferred is at $4.8k and DC at a low $1.7k. All cards were obtained on EQ pull while BK7 was still reporting. All clean now but I'm not giving them a HP for CLI right now.

Good thread.....been checking my accounts for verbiage change a lot recently. I have a Preferred and DC that are both at the 6 mo. mark (6th statement cut on each within the last week) and neither is offering a SP CLI yet.

My Premier is at 4 months and it's seen the most use but has a ridiculously low $2k limit. The Preferred is at $4.8k and DC at a low $1.7k. All cards were obtained on EQ pull while BK7 was still reporting. All clean now but I'm not giving them a HP for CLI right now.

Did you try the link I just posted? Are your accounts managed through the same login? I only have 1 Citi account. I'm interested how the link works if multiple accounts are handled through one login.

Edited by Konrad2012

I guarantee you this link would be 500 times faster. And like I said, this link works even if the luv button isn't showing on your account management options.

I know, but it's a good backup.

FWIW I got a CLI on my AA Platinum of $1500 after 6 months that way and was told I could check back again every 6 months. We'll see if that is the timeframe online, which I suspect it is.

I'll try the link on my Exec next month.

Edited by mendelssohn

Did you try the link I just posted? Are your accounts managed through the same login? I only have 1 Citi account. I'm interested how the link works if multiple accounts are handled through one login.

I sure did.....I was logged in to Citi via another tab then saw your thread (impeccable timing) so I logged out and hit your link up. Same verbiage for all 3 accounts right now (ie we'll pull and let ya know in 24 hrs.).

All 3 of my accounts are under 1 login. I'll have to check DW's...she has two logins for hers due to HHonors card but hers are a little younger than mine.

Edit - all 3 accounts are accessible via dropdown menu once on this page.

Edited by nateinva

I sure did.....I was logged in to Citi via another tab then saw your thread (impeccable timing) so I logged out and hit your link up. Same verbiage for all 3 accounts right now (ie we'll pull and let ya know in 24 hrs.).

All 3 of my accounts are under 1 login. I'll have to check DW's...she has two logins for hers due to HHonors card but hers are a little younger than mine.

:)

We are learning things already.

Maybe it's not possible to get the soft CLI page if you have multiple accounts?

:dntknw: but here's what the page looks like with multiple accounts. I'll try calling the number of back of card and see if I have any offers.

t8f4fUX.png

EDIT - I just called to check for offers and the rep confirmed that I do not have a SP offer on my accounts at this time and it would be a HP to continue. So the page matches what the rep says at this point. I'll be checking frequently and will report back if it changes.

Edited by nateinva

:dntknw: but here's what the page looks like with multiple accounts. I'll try calling the number of back of card and see if I have any offers.

When I first got on CB, Standard Operating Procedures were:

BofA would consider CLI requests every 6 months. I got them every 60 days for a while.

Barclays would consider CLI requests every 6 months. I got them at 3 months and 4 months on two seperate cards.

Sync would consider CLI requests every 6 months. I got them every 60 days for a while on Lowes, and at 60 days on Walmart. Mendel recently was getting them every two weeks.

Disco was stingy, the luv button never worked, and a hard pull resulted in a $500-$1500 CLI.

The list goes on.

Time to see what we can do with Citi.

Yep, and I think I cracked Lowe's in 2014 as well.

I'll check to see if I have anything on my accounts when I'm home later tonight. I think my Exec and Hilton are too new though and it's only been a few months since my CLI on the AA Platinum.

To get all those different CLI at different marks where you doing all online and just reading the verbage or how did U know when or if U could get a CLI with just a soft on the various accounts?

To get all those different CLI at different marks where you doing all online and just reading the verbage or how did U know when or if U could get a CLI with just a soft on the various accounts?

Sorry if that wasn't clearly written. Many/Most were hard pulls. But they were TU pulls, back when TU pulls didn't mean anything.

Just checked via the link. All HPs on DWs accounts. On mine, 2 of 3 were HP, and the one that is SP will be denied because account isn't 6 months old (previously denied for that reason). On the plus side, it let me get the CLI screen on my HH card, which is never available in the online profile, but alas they wanted a HP.

Just checked via the link. All HPs on DWs accounts. On mine, 2 of 3 were HP, and the one that is SP will be denied because account isn't 6 months old (previously denied for that reason). On the plus side, it let me get the CLI screen on my HH card, which is never available in the online profile, but alas they wanted a HP.

It's definitely giving people access to the luv button that cannot get access otherwise. MY luv button was not available today, yet I was approved for the soft pull CLI through the link.

I would try it for the under 6 month old card, nothing to lose. If they deny you, you get a free credit report. ;)

Just checked for Science. I had a soft available but the CLI was denied.

Double Cash opened in March. Originally at $9k. Just got a $2k increase last month via online soft, probably less than a month ago.

It's definitely giving people access to the luv button that cannot get access otherwise. MY luv button was not available today, yet I was approved for the soft pull CLI through the link.

I would try it for the under 6 month old card, nothing to lose. If they deny you, you get a free credit report. ;)

I tried it last month :) . The card hits the 6 month mark next month, I am hoping the soft pull is still available then.

Konrad

DW has a CitiAA for around 3 months now for $15k... When do you think she can hit the Luv button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Konrad

DW has a CitiAA for around 3 months now for $15k... When do you think she can hit the Luv button?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what we're trying to figure out :)

She can use the link now, just pay close attention to the verbiage between soft pull and hard pull.

Just checked for Science. I had a soft available but the CLI was denied.

Double Cash opened in March. Originally at $9k. Just got a $2k increase last month via online soft, probably less than a month ago.

Got my electronic denial letter. No surprise that the reason is "too recent increase." Says I must wait 6 months between increases.

First increase was just over 5 months from when I got the card. For what it's worth, I did not use the link above. I simply accessed the CLI request link through my account.

I just checked mine this morning:

AA Exec: would be a hard pull, probably because the account is only 2 months old.

AA Platinum: SP but declined, probably because it's only been a few months since my last CLI.

Hilton HHonors: would be a hard pull, probably because the account is only 2 months old.

AA Business: I didn't bother because I'm going to close it after the statement this month.

I have two Citi cards: Forward and Double Cash.

Every six months I request a CLI on both and virtually every time granted with a soft pull. The only times I have not seen the soft pull verbiage is if I had already received a CLI in the recent past.

The second to the last time I tried, both were declined because I had too many new accounts opened. I waited about two weeks, tried again and got the CLIs.

Strange.

Just checked again, and even though I received a CLI on both cards about two weeks ago it still says "It's easy to find out if you qualify for a credit limit increase. A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision."

I always use the link for "Request a credit limit increase" under the "Account Maintenance" tab.

Strange.

Just checked again, and even though I received a CLI on both cards about two weeks ago it still says "It's easy to find out if you qualify for a credit limit increase. A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision."

I always use the link for "Request a credit limit increase" under the "Account Maintenance" tab.

I received the same thing on my AA Platinum even though they gave me a CLI a few months ago. It was denied, and I'm sure the letter with cite the recent CLI.

Just opened my TYPremier card - $16,500 limit. Pulled some of my Legacy Forward limit and my AA limit to get it that high. Just used the link and got a $3,000 bump on my AA card.

Prior to the TYP card - They wouldn't budge on the Forward and AA limits, without a hard pull.