Sent a PFD. What does this response mean?

The last post in this topic was posted 2203 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Sent afni a pay for delete offer for an old phone bill. Went ahead and paid the original creditor the full amount, as afni didnt buy the debt (they were just assigned it), however they are the ones who reported to collections. Sprint told me it gets deleted from collections with full payment.

Their response:

We are no longer handling your account. You should contact Sprint regarding your inquiry. If originally credit reported: We have filed a request with all 3 major credit reporting agencies to delete the listing by Afni from your credit report.

It seems to me by that response they will remove it from the CBs, but its been a week and their still reported as open. Am i right to assume this?

Seen a 2 and 3 point jump in scores as well for what seems like no reason. Nothing on my report has changed.

Aging accounts, lower balance etc. For faster response. Speak with each bureau directly let them know you have documentation from the collection agency. explaining the situation. Simply Fax over the Document to the bureaus, you should have a deletion in no time.

Edited by Marcusbaytbm

Aging accounts, lower balance etc. For faster response. Speak with each bureau directly let them know you have documentation from the collection agency. explaining the situation. Simply Fax over the Document to the bureaus, you should have a deletion in no time.

Do not send PFD info to the CBs. Wait as HoustonLynne stated.

Absolutely wrong. If you do that, you will more than likely cement them to your reports for 7 years.

The last post in this topic was posted 2203 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.