Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Macy's - Logging into New Credit Account Site Problems?

The last post in this topic was posted 1864 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Anyone having problems logging into their credit account online since Macy's had updated their credit account pages when they went with DSNB?

Every time I try to login to view and pay my bill I get booted stating that I need to be logged in while I'm logged into my Macy's account.

Just wanted to see what I could be doing wrong.

Thanks everyone

Are you guys going thru the Macys website.....I was having problems deleted the bookmark I had started from scratch and it worked....I like the new site too.

I log into macys.com manually each time, no bookmarks to delete. I tried logging in on two computers and still keeps saying that I can't be transferred into the new site until I log in. Lol

I don't use bookmarks. I just logged into www.macys.com and clicked through to the new account management page hosted by Citi.

The greeting message is really confusing, but everything about Macy's credit is purple, including the fact that you can't have a Macy's Amex without also having a Macy's store card.

Macy's Credit Card Verification

Welcome to your Macy's Credit Card Account

We're introducing a new way to manage your Macy's credit card online. Please complete all fields to continue.

We noticed you have multiple credit cards. Please enter the information for the credit card you want to continue to manage online. After verification, your other cards will no longer be associated with this credit profile. You can set up separate credit profiles for your other cards later.

Edited by cv91915

I don't use bookmarks. I just logged into www.macys.com and clicked through to the new account management page hosted by Citi.

The greeting message is really confusing, but everything about Macy's credit is purple, including the fact that you can't have a Macy's Amex without also having a Macy's store card.

Macy's Credit Card Verification

Welcome to your Macy's Credit Card Account

We're introducing a new way to manage your Macy's credit card online. Please complete all fields to continue.

We noticed you have multiple credit cards. Please enter the information for the credit card you want to continue to manage online. After verification, your other cards will no longer be associated with this credit profile. You can set up separate credit profiles for your other cards later.

I just completed the process of adding my Macy's store card to the new account view hosted by Citi.

I went to add my second card, the Macy's Amex, and three times in a row I got the following message:

The information you entered does not match our records. Please re-enter your information in the fields below. For your protection, we cannot specify which field is incorrect.

After canceling out to regroup and assess my next step, I went to look at my profile and the Amex was already there.

They can't even do this right when they start with a blank sheet of paper.

Had read about the upcoming changes..... had DW get a few Sub Accounts approved (all on SP's).... ended up with an additional $10k in CL's.... logged on today, and have a Store Card of $16600 :) (how they got this # I have no idea, lol) and an AMEX of $1500.... just thought I'd share!!

I just got a replacement Macy's Amex (Not Worthless on Small Business Saturday!).

The label on the front of the card says to call from my PRIMARY phone (emphasis not mine) to activate. My primary phone on that account is a landline 2,237 miles by car from this house.

The last post in this topic was posted 1864 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.