Sign in to follow this  
Petarded86

Removing Default Judgements - WhyChat Method Question

I have been following the WhyChat Hipaa method and have already started seeing results. I had all medical accounts removed from TU and am waiting for results from other two CRA. I am preparing to deal with old judgements, but will wait until I am finished applying WhyChat hipaa method.

Now I have a couple of default judgements from Pressler and Pressler as well as another one from a law firm representing Capital One. I have searched the online country clerks records and there are no recorded judgements against me despite the fact that they are all showing up on my credit report.

These default judgements were obtained in Morris County NJ which is in Pressler's back yard. I want to be careful with how I handle these accounts. If I were to send letters to collection agencies how would I get ceritified documentation to support my claim to CRA? Also, could this backfire and result in judgement creditor recording it properly so that it cannot be challenged in this manner?

Ultimate goal is to get it off and keep it off even if we have to pay something. Has anyone followed WhyChat method for deleting judgements? It is not as detailed as the HIPAA method.

Thanks and appreciate any help you can offer!

is it SOL? are you in NJ as well?

are these the last baddies on your report?

Edited by Jen23514