Sign in to follow this  
fixitandforgetit

Judgement deleted BK updated

I have been using the whychat methods to fix my reports. Started with deleting old addresses I have made the most progress with T.U so I recently sent in my dispute of a judgment that was not a recorded judgment. It came back deleted HOWEVER They verified my BK

I did not dispute the Bk but they did it anyway. I have not read anything in the forums that this has happened to anyone else. I am not too thrilled that they took it upon themselves to add this to the dispute.

I am figuring that my best approach may be to ask them how this was verified??? As I am frozen on LN and Innovis

Any direction from those that may have had this situation would be appreciated

I'm not quite sure. I wish I could be of more help. I'm just learning about all of this stuff. I'll pay attention to this thread so I can learn a little more. I wish you luck forgetit

If you had a CH7 BK it will stay on your credit reports for 10 years.

Actually ( IMO ) a BK on your reports ( CH7) helps, not hurts for almost everything except mortgages. A BK that is 3 years old stops hurting you for mortgages too.

Once you have corrected everything else, a BK that may not have been reporting will start reporting because it now matches your updated data.

Thanks Whychat... It actually was already reporting I used the judgment letter. My guess is they did a check on public records as a whole hence a BK update. I did get the Judgment off. That's Huge Thank You...