PLEASE HELP WITH CURRENT CREDIT SITUATION.

shmeer22

The last post in this topic was posted 3115 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hey guys I have a question for some of you seasoned vets here. I had ID Theft about 2 years ago. I was pretty successful in getting most of the items removed myself except for one of the State Tax Liens which is still on TU.

-First question is about a situation I have with a car loan. I subleased my car to a friend and he did not make the payments and there are several late pymnts on there that I need to get removed. The BMW FIN Account reports to all three bureaus. Is it possible to fix these late payments all while keeping a good relationship with BMW???

-Second question I have is why my other BMW FIN account only reports to Experian. That is a 100k+ loan in good standing for over a year and half. Weird.

-Third question. My scores show as the following: 696EXP, EQ580, TU 592 (reporting from creditchecktotal.com so not sure if this is a FAKO) Ideally I would like to figure out how to remove those late payments and have that Public record removed which was not mine due to ID Theft.

Lastly, simply using Experian's decent score of 696 what would be the best credit card to get to start building a foundation of good credit and keep it for a long time? Cap One? Chase? ????

Current situation.

Amex 3 months as AUTH USER closed account now (experian only reported)

BMW FI 8x30 since Aug of 2014 (all three bureaus)

BMW FI good standing since DEC 2013 (experian reported only)

CITI good standing since Sept 2012-current (all three bureaus)

First Electronic bank FRYS Good standing since 6/2012-Current (Experian and Transunion reporting only)

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH.

Hey guys I have a question for some of you seasoned vets here. I had ID Theft about 2 years ago. I was pretty successful in getting most of the items removed myself except for one of the State Tax Liens which is still on TU.

-First question is about a situation I have with a car loan. I subleased my car to a friend and he did not make the payments and there are several late pymnts on there that I need to get removed. The BMW FIN Account reports to all three bureaus. Is it possible to fix these late payments all while keeping a good relationship with BMW??? You need to start a goodwill letter campaign asking for removal of the lates and I dont see it hurting your relationship with BMW,

-Second question I have is why my other BMW FIN account only reports to Experian. That is a 100k+ loan in good standing for over a year and half. Weird. Their choice on who they report it to there is no requirement to report to all CRAs.

-Third question. My scores show as the following: 696EXP, EQ580, TU 592 (reporting from creditchecktotal.com so not sure if this is a FAKO) Ideally I would like to figure out how to remove those late payments and have that Public record removed which was not mine due to ID Theft. I would be sending copies of your ID Theft reports to the entity that placed the lien and request it be withdrawn based on ID Theft, if they refuse you may need to hire counsel to get it done.

Current situation.

First Electronic bank FRYS Good standing since 6/2012-Current (Experian and Transunion reporting only)

-First question is about a situation I have with a car loan. I subleased my car to a friend and he did not make the payments and there are several late pymnts on there that I need to get removed. The BMW FIN Account reports to all three bureaus. Is it possible to fix these late payments all while keeping a good relationship with BMW??? You need to start a goodwill letter campaign asking for removal of the lates and I dont see it hurting your relationship with BMW,

-Second question I have is why my other BMW FIN account only reports to Experian. That is a 100k+ loan in good standing for over a year and half. Weird. Their choice on who they report it to there is no requirement to report to all CRAs.

-Third question. My scores show as the following: 696EXP, EQ580, TU 592 (reporting from creditchecktotal.com so not sure if this is a FAKO) Ideally I would like to figure out how to remove those late payments and have that Public record removed which was not mine due to ID Theft. I would be sending copies of your ID Theft reports to the entity that placed the lien and request it be withdrawn based on ID Theft, if they refuse you may need to hire counsel to get it done.

Current situation.

Thanks for the response Moosetracks. I will do some research on how to send out a goodwill letter. I am assuming that it is just asking them to remove all the lates in a nice manner right ? LOL

The last post in this topic was posted 3115 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.