The last post in this topic was posted 2052 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Down to 6 now. I should know tomorrow how many pullers are still sticking. I have a feeling it will be the more obscure options.

With the BS you've pedaled on this site, do you really expect anyone but newbies to buy into your nonsense?

• Admin

Woke up yesterday from 1 to 28 and a 13 pt score drop and I'm in Colorado. Unhappy.

Also in CO. Any other reports that CO didn't have R* earlier this year?

I know it's over now, but wondering if the "experts" missed that CO may have still been enjoying B* along with TX the last 6 months.

20 points for losing inq's? lol

The "experts" miss a lot of things. You will notice that most of the "experts" are new to the game. Most of the true "experts" have already been run off this board.

B* is still viable since you can at least drop some inquiries before applying for credit. This can make a difference of up to 20 points on your FICO score depending on other factors.

How about a liist of all the true experts who have been run off this site?

Woke up yesterday from 1 to 28 and a 13 pt score drop and I'm in Colorado. Unhappy.

I know it's over now, but wondering if the "experts" missed that CO may have still been enjoying B* along with TX the last 6 months.

The "experts" miss a lot of things. You will notice that most of the "experts" are new to the game. Most of the true "experts" have already been run off this board.

B* is still viable since you can at least drop some inquiries before applying for credit. This can make a difference of up to 20 points on your FICO score depending on other factors.

How about a list of all the true experts who have been run off this site?

Still waiting. :search:

I'm patient. ;)

i got reinsertion last week as well. I am in Texas. I had my last TU inquiry bump off on Monday 8/3 when I pulled SmartCredit and USAA. Totally clean report and zero inquiries. Thought things were going well for me. 8/4 still looked great

Woke up on 8/5 to find 37 TU inquiries. I thought the B* was nice while it lasted and that it had come to an end.

But now upon further examination, things get a little weird. Here goes....

• The oldest 3 from November of 2013 bumped off this weekend. Expecting them to come back soon

• Noticed today, that every single inquiry from 11/14 of 2013 to 11/16 of 2014 is reported twice. My most recent inquiries from 2015 are only showing once.
  • Went to TU website and ordered a disclosure directly from them. They show the 3 that have bumped off of the pullers one time each. Then all of the duplicate inquiries up to November of 2014 show two pulls each. Then the most recent from 2015 show as single pulls.

Something is up with TU. I called the 800 number and was told to get a letter from each of the 17 creditors showing that they pulled once. I complained that was not necessary and was transferred to Special Handling. The rep again told me to get letters from each of the creditors and send them in to TU. When I convinced her that there was a problem on TU side of things, she finally agreed to send it up the chain of command to see if their is some kind of problem with the system.

Has anyone else seen duplicate R*?

i got reinsertion last week as well. I am in Texas. I had my last TU inquiry bump off on Monday 8/3 when I pulled SmartCredit and USAA. Totally clean report and zero inquiries. Thought things were going well for me. 8/4 still looked great

Woke up on 8/5 to find 37 TU inquiries. I thought the B* was nice while it lasted and that it had come to an end.

But now upon further examination, things get a little weird. Here goes....

• The oldest 3 from November of 2013 bumped off this weekend. Expecting them to come back soon
  • Noticed today, that every single inquiry from 11/14 of 2013 to 11/16 of 2014 is reported twice. My most recent inquiries from 2015 are only showing once.
  • Went to TU website and ordered a disclosure directly from them. They show the 3 that have bumped off of the pullers one time each. Then all of the duplicate inquiries up to November of 2014 show two pulls each. Then the most recent from 2015 show as single pulls.
Something is up with TU. I called the 800 number and was told to get a letter from each of the 17 creditors showing that they pulled once. I complained that was not necessary and was transferred to Special Handling. The rep again told me to get letters from each of the creditors and send them in to TU. When I convinced her that there was a problem on TU side of things, she finally agreed to send it up the chain of command to see if their is some kind of problem with the system.

Has anyone else seen duplicate R*?

It sounds like you had a split file that was recently merged. This has happened to me before and is unrelated to R*.

Special handling will fix it.

• Admin

How about a list of all the true experts who have been run off this site?

Still waiting. :search:

I'm patient. ;)

I'm not. And I'm getting a little tired of this 2 time winner of the monthly award spouting off Geronimo and then won't back it up. So, the next time he makes a false statement without facts, will be the last.

Why is the available credit amount now lower but util is the same? What's the secret to B* credit limits? :rofl:

The only way it would be possible to change the calculated percent utilization with a $99 balance change on over $231k available credit would be if your overall percentage of utilized credit changed from something like 4.51 to 4.47%, as $99 represents 0.04% of the available credit.

Why is the available credit amount now lower but util is the same? What's the secret to B* credit limits? :rofl:

The only way it would be possible to change the calculated percent utilization with a $99 balance change on over $231k available credit would be if your overall percentage of utilized credit changed from something like 4.51 to 4.47%, as $99 represents 0.04% of the available credit.

aware=humor= :rofl:

The last post in this topic was posted 2052 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.