Help with credit score...

cpernia9901

The last post in this topic was posted 3127 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I just need some advise on ways to get my score going. I currently have a 532 avg, Situation is, I own a home, . , have 2 credit cards for 12months, no lates. No car payments. Have 2 judgements for old credit card(2750) and hospital bill (12520). I have tried disputing old entries , from over 2 yrs ago, but remain. Most negatives on reports are from doctors charges, about 14 of them, all in collections. Right now my income meets my monthy payments so we wanted to sell our home and get into something smaller and more affordable, but with score like it is , its impossible. I have no late payments for last 10 months on anything, yet my score continues to drop. Does anyone in this community do or know someone who can help?

Hi cpernia -Welcome to CB, you have come to the right place for help. I had most of my medical debt wiped out with a BK so I'm not as experienced as others. But I would start ordering my paper reports through the annual report website and while you are waiting for them to arrive, read WhyChat's HIPAA as suggested above. You can post additional questions here or in the medical billing and collections forum.

The last post in this topic was posted 3127 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.