Sign in to follow this  
credithunting

Synchrony Financial and Newegg Introduce New CC Programs

This card is not high CL. I have seen people getting approved for $500 from other forum.

Ron.

I don't think I have reached the exposure limit yet. I closed some of my cards couple of months ago. You have to be careful if you reach the exposure limit.

Ron.

I hit exposure at $133k recently....any additional advice from your experience?

You need to be careful. I heard someone got FR from SYNCB. They requested 4506T from him. SYNCB might close all the accounts if they don't receive. By the way, your income will be part of the Lexis Nexis record. This is the bad part. Did you get denied for any SYNB cc?

Ron.

No I did not but last CLI request by phone prompted denial after initially being approved....I'm not apping any more cards with them. Probably will close a couple early next year. I'm happy with what I have but don't need any unwanted attention.

ETA - they could close them all and my util would only go up to 3%. I've nothing to hide but ya never know when someone will get spooked....plus I like the cards I have with them and use them for their benefits.

Edited by nateinva

Don't apply for more cards or ask for CLI. You should be fine.

Ron.

I got my invite to apply the other day and passed. I just don't buy enough from new egg to justify having an account there, and certainly don't need a store card with a $2k limit like the one I had.

Ron - Glad to see you back and congrats on the approval!

I went ahead and bit the bullet and applied last week. Instant approval for $2500. They pulled EX only. The card arrived this week.

I have bought from them here and there in the past. I'll only end up using it for the 6/12 month financing offers. The 29.99% APR blows.

Edited by markca

I went ahead and bit the bullet and applied last week. Instant approval for $2500. They pulled EX only. The card arrived this week.

I have bought from them here and there in the past. I'll only end up using it for the 6/12 month financing offers. The 29.99% APR blows.

Congrats!!!

I don't think I have reached the exposure limit yet. I closed some of my cards couple of months ago. You have to be careful if you reach the exposure limit.

Ron.

What is exposure limit???

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk