Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Synchrony Financial and Newegg Introduce New CC Programs

The last post in this topic was posted 1924 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

The program is expected to launch in the third quarter of 2015. Holders of a Synchrony Bank-issued Newegg Store Card will be able to enjoy special financing options, with a range of consumer financing terms for up to 36 months based on purchase. The Newegg Store Card will also extend exclusive offers at Newegg.com for individual consumers and at NeweggBusiness.com, for a paid-in-full commercial credit program for small businesses...http://www.marketwatch.com/story/synchrony-financial-and-top-e-retailer-newegg-introduce-two-new-consumer-and-business-financing-programs-2015-07-13

JASC

(Just Another Store Card)

I know one person that wants it :grin:

edit to add: I thought JASC was paint shop pro

Edited by Kat58

Psh if I can get 12/18/24/36 moths interest free financing for 2.5k-4k 4k(resolution) gaming/media computer that I will build I would get this card. I actually have been ordering all my computer parts off amazon because of this, and they dont have nearly the selections or the deals that newegg has.

The Newegg card has been nice to have since it doesn't report.

Got this email today:

VvZMX5A.png

So everyone who has a current Newegg card will have to apply for a new one.

Psh if I can get 12/18/24/36 moths interest free financing for 2.5k-4k 4k(resolution) gaming/media computer that I will build I would get this card. I actually have been ordering all my computer parts off amazon because of this, and they dont have nearly the selections or the deals that newegg has.

This. I build our PCs. 0% lets me order everything at once & build, instead of PAYGO.

Edited by dansamy

I received the email as well, and logged in to see if I even had the preferred account. I did...I was surprised I had a 3200 limit, and the last time I used it was in 2012.

I will need to decide if I want to buy now and store the parts until I am ready to put a computer together.

The Newegg card has been nice to have since it doesn't report.

Why doesn't it report? Are there other Synchrony cards (or other cards) that don't report?

Newegg Preferred was/is a Comenity product aka BillMeLater. It was like a hidden trade line that didn't impact utilization.

That won't be the case with the Synchrony transition.

I had this card as well. Got it a while back to use 0% promo. Has not been used in years. Have been meaning to close it anyway, this just saved me a phone call. Have no intention of re-applying when sync takes it over.

I will NEVER get another Synchrony issued store card.

Their CS is terrible if you run into an issue.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I will NEVER get another Synchrony issued store card.

Their CS is terrible if you run into an issue.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It is pretty awful. I've stopped responding to PayPal MC spending offers because they rarely credit properly, and even if Synchrony has a record of the promotion and confirms that you've met the requirements it's impossible to get proper credit.

I think the last time I called five times over four months for $15 before giving up. Forget it.

I got an invitation email last week. Applied online and got instantly approved for $2500.

Ron.

Edited by Ron1

I got an invitation email last week. Applied online and got instantly approved for $2500.

Ron.

Ron!!!!! Yay......congrats! :yahoo:

Was wondering if anyone around here was going to update on this product. :search:

Glad you dropped in!

Thanks!!! It's hard card to get approved. They pulled EXP and TU. Double pull!! :(

Ron.

Thanks!!! It's hard card to get approved. They pulled EXP and TU. Double pull!! :(

Ron.

Ouch on the double pull. But congrats on the card.

Edited by TrevorHere

I don't think I have reached the exposure limit yet. I closed some of my cards couple of months ago. You have to be careful if you reach the exposure limit.

Ron.

The last post in this topic was posted 1924 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.