Capital One Executive office confusion

dredee0

The last post in this topic was posted 2646 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hey everyone. Im confused. I called Capital One 800-955-1455 for exec office... spoke last week about a credit card app reconsideration... Now it goes to a regular csr. Anyone else experience this? Im just checking on the status of my credit card application.

Hey everyone. Im confused. I called Capital One 800-955-1455 for exec office... spoke last week about a credit card app reconsideration... Now it goes to a regular csr. Anyone else experience this? Im just checking on the status of my credit card application.

866-280-0118

This is an additional number to the EO. Try it out

weird. I called this number yesterday evening and got someone at the EO.

I called and it gives the SAME message as before. Maybe Cap 1 has completely changed the EO number.

Jasso20 I understand. I called on last Thursday.... Did you try it today? Maybe we burned the EO out lol. I saw a 703 number somewhere before.

I called and it gives the SAME message as before. Maybe Cap 1 has completely changed the EO number.

Jasso20 I understand. I called on last Thursday.... Did you try it today? Maybe we burned the EO out lol. I saw a 703 number somewhere before.

You called the number I provided?

Captivated

Been on hold for 1h 19m to the number you provided. Feels like a dead number or something. I'll be hanging up soon. Not sure what the deal is

I just tried myself and after 15 minutes I'm getting dead air.

just tried to call my other EO number.

got what sounded like an operator.

asked for the EO and was asked what it was regarding, etc.

ended up getting transferred to nothing more than a CSR supervisor.

called back and asked for my EO contact by name and was transferred immediately.

I had hoped to ask her some questions, but I got her VM instead.

so it seems the published numbers to the EO are dead and they are trying to take fewer requests directly.

called back and asked for my EO contact by name and was transferred immediately.

I had hoped to ask her some questions, but I got her VM instead.

so it seems the published numbers to the EO are dead and they are trying to take fewer requests directly.

Please let me know how that Pers-> Biz limit transfer works out for you.

I'll apply for a Venture if they will let that work.

Hi all!! I, too, am in this boat. Emailed Richard Fairbanks CEO address, and have yet to hear back -- regarding a CLI on a very old account with $500 CL, with other cards in the $3000-5000 range! All the numbers I try route me to customer care, including those all listed here. Any idea if there is a LIVE EO number out there? Does an EO rep typically reply to the emails within a decent timeframe (I sent Monday) ? Does anyone have an EO direct contact they can share?

This is very frustrating -- I actually love Cap1, but this limit is a bit obnoxious and I know I will succeed with an EO contact (confident). Any and all advice will be appreciated! Thank you !!

Glad I got an erroneous late taken care of a couple months ago...... Anyhow this is total BS when companies pull stunts like this. The EO at CapOne was awesome. I understand that it was more than likely due to high call volume. Damnit listen up CapOne! That should tell you all something. Your outsourced international CS team SUCKS!!!!!!!! When people want help they want HELP. Not scripted generic answers.

Glad I got an erroneous late taken care of a couple months ago...... Anyhow this is total BS when companies pull stunts like this. The EO at CapOne was awesome. I understand that it was more than likely due to high call volume. Damnit listen up CapOne! That should tell you all something. Your outsourced international CS team SUCKS!!!!!!!! When people want help they want HELP. Not scripted generic answers.

:cry2:

You should still be able to post a message to their fb page and someone from EO will contact you. This was my experience anyway but YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was the last time you did this?

Just tried both numbers today...no results :(

Looks like the CB community has been making them work to hard. I asked to speak to the EO, CSR told me they do not take calls. Told her I wanted an underwriter to review my account for a CLI. She said the only way for a CLI is through the automated system.

The last post in this topic was posted 2646 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.