Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

NFCU "offers"

The last post in this topic was posted 2024 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I know/am sure that this would be a HP on EQ (only I hope, EX is frozen as is EQ but TU is not) but is this a true offer or is this just an ad on my account... it was under "My Offers"...

We've got you covered with our Checking Line of Credit.

Not only does Checking Line of Credit (CLOC) protect you when you need it the most, but it's also an easy and convenient way to get you access to additional funds quickly.

• Access cash when you need it for large or unexpected expenses
  • Automatic protection with no per-item overdraft fees
  • Avoid bouncing checks
  • Cover overdrafts from checks, debit/check card transactions, ATM withdrawals, and automatic bill payments
  • Monthly payments are 2% of the principal loan balance or $20, whichever is higher
  • Current interest rate as low as 13.9% APR*

Apply today for your Checking Line of Credit.*Rates based on creditworthiness, so your rate may differ.

I have a five figure savings account and both a secured NRewards $10K maturing in Oct. and a Flagship $25K, perfect credit, always paid before statement cut.

If you apply ask for 15k, you will get it or a counter, easily cli to 15k once established. Really the interest calculation is same as their CC cash advance so not a ton of use other than overdraft (doubt you need it) and maybe high limit/utilization padding. You can get/write checks direct to the line but I have had them take the money from checking if available. You can transfer into savings by over drafting your checking into your savings then moving whatever you want in checking back from savings. It's nice knowing it's there but not highly useful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Agreed...go with a credit card. Limits can go up to $50k or $80k on the flaship. You can access up to $30k as cash advance or through convenience checks. It can basically serve the same purpose. I see no reason to go with the CLOC.

The last post in this topic was posted 2024 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.