Question on getting paper report

Ugachick

The last post in this topic was posted 3164 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I was recently denied a credit application. How can I use this to get copies of my paper reports free? Or do I need to pay for each paper report? I am new and been reading and tryin to make heads and tails o how to start this and do it the right way but man it is so overwhelming with all the info which trust me I AM GRATEFUL to have!

My credit is shot by my ex who is a crazy narsasstic sociopath (literally he was deemed this by the court that made him get a diagnosis). I went to a battered shelter and now living on my own and trying to start my life over.

Most of the stuff on my reports I 6 years old but I need to get the pape reports. Can you point me to the thread that might have what I need. I have been searching but I don't think I am know the right terms to search the right way yet.

Reading on here, I get started on a thread and then that leads me to different other threads and then I am off in 50 different directions. I need to learn to stay on track but hard when there is so much going on and so much info. And I am a very "anxious" person and sometimes I get panic attacks reading and freaking out wondering if I am going to screw this up. How do y'all learn all this? I feel totally stupid. 😣

Thanks for any pointers. When I get my reports I am going to start a post to put it all in there and keep a thread of my journey going so that way maybe I won't feel so anxious about it.

Again thank you!

UGA

The last post in this topic was posted 3164 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.