Chase Safire Preferred denial letter

Konrad2012

The last post in this topic was posted 2785 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

The 75K BGR is a great signup with AF waived year 1. So you can loligag to meet the $10K spend if you don't want to hit it hard.

I'm keeping it for the shipping triple MR's, AF will be a business expense.

You also get to choose between 2MR or 5% cash back on OPEN partner spend (same as all OPEN cards).

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back home this evening and drinking beer again. I did enjoy a little variety yesterday. Good simple drink that hit the spot....all 7 of them. :grin:

I may unfreeze EX tomorrow and give it a shot.

You didn't contemplate Carrier but you are the BGR? :dntknw:

And this card can be churned. I'm closing mine this month.

I have a long reply to this post but I'm lazy. :rofl:

No argument here. That's the thing about CB. I actually love we have ALL THIS in writing. It's much more meaningful and people can't argue their own words. And you take that and learn from it to play smarter.

The only reason I didn't app Amex first was the couple day old denial I had from them specifically stating BK as the reason and score of 702.

Soft pull from 5-2-15.

I don't think they'll even review an app until they soft me again with BK removed and score at 762 now.

Obviously no harm in apping but I'm fast approaching AAOA of only 2 years. I need to let it all sit for at least 6-12 months and plan for next year. EQ is the last MFr standing. But I'll be clean on all 3 for the first time in 10 years in 45 days or less.

Time to play it right.

I'm back home this evening and drinking beer again. I did enjoy a little variety yesterday. Good simple drink that hit the spot....all 7 of them. :grin:

No argument here. That's the thing about CB. I actually love we have ALL THIS in writing. It's much more meaningful and people can't argue their own words. And you take that and learn from it to play smarter.

The only reason I didn't app Amex first was the couple day old denial I had from them specifically stating BK as the reason and score of 702.

Soft pull from 5-2-15.

I don't think they'll even review an app until they soft me again with BK removed and score at 762 now.

Obviously no harm in apping but I'm fast approaching AAOA of only 2 years. I need to let it all sit for at least 6-12 months and plan for next year. EQ is the last MFr standing. But I'll be clean on all 3 for the first time in 10 years in 45 days or less.

Time to play it right.

Sounds like a solid plan. :good:

Can I still tease you about the Carrier app? :dntknw:

My offer is $5k spend. :swoon:

Take it!

This is messed up! W(hy)TF does this always happen?!?!?!?

I can get the offer on my Android phone in Chrome Incognito mode. 75k bonus after $5k spend. Yes please.

Won't come up on computer and I tried to proceed from my phone. I get the message "OUR SYSTEMS HATE YOU........" (I edited the quote but you know......)

Soft pull from 5-2-15.

Time to play it right.

Sounds like a solid plan. :good:

Can I still tease you about the Carrier app? :dntknw:

What's an AC unit between friends? :rofl::dntknw:

My offer is $5k spend. :swoon:

Take it!

This is messed up! W(hy)TF does this always happen?!?!?!?

I can get the offer on my Android phone in Chrome Incognito mode. 75k bonus after $5k spend. Yes please.

Won't come up on computer and I tried to proceed from my phone. I get the message "OUR SYSTEMS HATE YOU........" (I edited the quote but you know......)

Lw0N5DS.png

Holy crap I just posted the largest image ever. :blush:

We're sorry, our systems are down.* Please try again later.

* ... for dweebs with some kind of Comic Sans ripoff menu bar font

Thanks for the input tard. :good:

Want to redirect your comments to the subject or get into a squeezing a lemon contest with me. I don't give a eff either way.

My effing phone the way I effing want it. GTFO

Bottom line on the 75k for $5k spend offer is it is targeted and requires you to sign into your account from the link. If you get the message "our systems are down" it means you aren't eligible for the offer.

(I'm going to do all my posts in Comic Sans now if I'm posting from my customized Comic Sans only PC. I aim to please.)

Bottom line on the 75k for $5k spend offer is it is targeted and requires you to sign into your account from the link. If you get the message "our systems are down" it means you aren't eligible for the offer.

(I'm going to do all my posts in Comic Sans now if I'm posting from my customized Comic Sans only PC. I aim to please.)

You deserve this:

Golden-Turd-Award1.jpg

We're sorry, our systems are down.* Please try again later.

* ... for dweebs with some kind of Comic Sans ripoff menu bar font

Thanks for the input tard. :good:

Want to redirect your comments to the subject or get into a squeezing a lemon contest with me. I don't give a eff either way.

My effing phone the way I effing want it. GTFO

It was a joke. (Who even uses the word dweeb anymore?)

Yes, "our systems are down, please call" is AMEX telling you to FOAD. If you call in, they will tell you that offer doesn't exist, even if you give them the offer code etc. Don't even bother calling the AMEX OPEN application line, they are douche bags.

Keeping using obscure browsers. When you get the 75K / $10K offer, the application will go through if you fill it out on your phone. If EX is frozen, you'll get the "application pending" message. Then you call the South Asia application line and get accepted.

The 75K offer was targeted unfortunately. It requires you to login to verify if your eligible. They still hate me. :rofl:

I did check EX BD today and they softed me on 6/14 one day after BK dropped on EX. I just need to target a card with them to test it.

I think I need to close my AU account on BC with DW. It's an $18k line but I'm good on my own at this point and I think it'll open up a shot at a new revolver.

They still won't give me a CLI on ANY revolver but DW's had 2 like clockwork.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, "our systems are down, please call" is AMEX telling you to FOAD. If you call in, they will tell you that offer doesn't exist, even if you give them the offer code etc. Don't even bother calling the AMEX OPEN application line, they are douche bags.

Keeping using obscure browsers. When you get the 75K / $10K offer, the application will go through if you fill it out on your phone. If EX is frozen, you'll get the "application pending" message. Then you call the South Asia application line and get accepted.

Yes, if I can get the $10k spend offer I'm jumping on it. So far I can only produce the wimpy 25K for $5k offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The last post in this topic was posted 2785 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.