Sign in to follow this  
mrjuggalo9er

capital one pre approval?

For venture in the mail offering 40000 points. ..I confirmed the limit is two so I canceled one on the phone at that moment. ..applied after hanging up and was approved for 40k

What is the limit on the new Venture?

I love Capital One!

They are smart. They knowingly take the risk and loss by throwing credit and bonuses out there (but end up being more profitable than almost any lender). They don't care if you get the bonuses or tons of cards. They've figured out a way to make it work for now.

When in doubt, when I need credit, when I want a 0% card for some big purchases, I grab myself a couple Cap One cards. I love it.

Right now I'm rocking the Spark 2%. It's really nice swinging that 2% everywhere and on everything, and watching the cash build up (the $500 bonus doesn't hurt either).

For venture in the mail offering 40000 points. ..I confirmed the limit is two so I canceled one on the phone at that moment. ..applied after hanging up and was approved for 40k

Get the F.........

40K? How?!

Get the F.........

40K? How?!

Income I believe and no I am not bragging as its not that high. ..90's

That and I have always abused capital one nicely

Card that was canceled had a 20k limit

and the one you didn't cancel? what is the limit on that one? Also, IIRC you now have a bunch of Cap1 cards. What's the total exposure?