Weird approval from Chase (I think)

The last post in this topic was posted 2126 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Three weeks ago I applied for a Chase Ink. It wasn't an instant approval so I called in to check the statues. I was basically on the phone for 45 minutes being put back and forth on hold and asked a number of questions about my business. Finally I was told I would hear from them in 7 to 10 days which to me meant I wasn't approved.

One week passes by and I receive a letter saying I wasn't approved because of my BK, oh well.....

Fast forward two week and I get a email this morning saying, "you've been approved for an Ink Cash business card. You should receive your card in the mail very soon".They also gave me an account number with the last 4 digits.

Im wondering if this is some kind of mistake. Not sure if I want to call just in case I get it some how and they cancel it...

I wouldn't call in. It may or may not have been a mistake, but I wouldn't give them a chance to fix it. Just wait for the card, activate it and enjoy. Congrats!

I was thinking the same thing. I'll hold off until I get something in the mail

Absolutely do not call. Chase analysts are generally the biggest d*ckheads on the planet, and if you project any possibility that it was a mistake, they'll sense that and might just give you your wish. Don't manifest this thought into reality. Just sayin'

Well I got some really good news today. Received my ink business cash card in the mail today and activated it. Only $3000 limit but Im good with that. Now just have to learn some M$ tricks to take advantage of the card. I get $300 if I spend $3000 in 3 months..

The last post in this topic was posted 2126 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.